stay the fuck away from this bitch - just took off with my $

i put up a request iso on this chick, and we have been txting for a couple of days. she finalyl decides to come over on a price.. she gets here. looks like her pics but 10lbs heavier.. she parked on the wrong side of the rode. i told her she has to turn around.. she is like, incase i have to leave in a hurry. i was like please turn it around. she was like dont worry about it. she walks in to the room. and asked for the $, she counted it and was like okay i will move my car. i was like put back the $ or leave your purse in my room. she was like you can walk with me outside.. next thing you know the bitch drives out with my $.. i been calling and of course no fucken answer.. this is the 1st time this has happened.. and i really dont know what to think.. so guys please stay way from her.. but i guess thats what you get when you miss around with backpage..

http://northeasttexas.backpage.com/F...ls-23/18903412
Wow thats messed up shell b done wrong karmas a bitch
HOLY SHIT I know that girl!!!!!!! Not through the hobby but in the real world, from a few years back. Crazy!

Sorry that happened to you, but why not just call a girl from eccie? There are plenty with the same rates....
360, just go visit Little Miss...she'll make you forget all about the getaway car lady!
Ugh... Happens
SORRY SWEETIE FOR THAT TO HAVE HAPPENED ITS NOT BP ITS "THE INDIVIDUAL"

AND MOST IF NOT ALL OF THE PROVIDERS ON HERE HAS STARTED SOME WHERE AND

IM SURE BP WAS THAT START I SEE HER RATE FOR OC WAS LOW AND THAT USUALLY

EXPLAINS HER SERVICES RENDERED,NEXT TIME PICK ME OR ANOTHER MATURE

RESPECTABLE PROVIDER,EVERYONE LETS ALL STAY SAFE AND HAVE FUN!!!
I am so sorry that that happened to you, I agree with Ms. StacyShade, ir is not BACKPAGE, it is the individual. Alot of girls on BP. do it all the time, and get away with it because there is no review system to hold them accountable. They also know that most likely no one will call the PO-PO on them ... Karma is a Bitch, and she will get hers in the longrun...Melissa012
Backpage man.... There you go
Research, research, research. It really ends up being worth it. Sorry that happened to you. She will eventually get what is coming to her. Karma is a bitch!
  • BLM69
  • 10-09-2012, 04:18 PM
That sucks, You never should have let her leave without returning the $
sorry to hear that had happened to you. but like StacyShade said,"It's not bp it is the individual". I work off of bp and i am honestly not like that in any type of way, you just never know what could happen with any provider... I have heard lots of stories from my clients and this is not the first. There are plenty of us providers that wouldn't do that to you... Best of luck the next time..

Sexy Chloe
Agreed. some of the oldest and well reviewed providers will snatch money from your wallet while you are in the bathroom. Just be careful out there, Not all BP is bad, tho it gets a bad rap.The lady who told me she took some cash from a clients wallet while he was in the shower posts HERE, and was proud to brag about it. There are losers in every walk ... just be careful.
This is why i pay after the session is complete.
Should come see me ,ya know i'm a sure thang ;-)....
well i wanted to doc, but you bumped up your prices... and i am just to trust worthy... i did a ISO on her, but she looks to good to pass up and didnt want to wait!! like i said, we were txting for a couple of days. so thought there was some kind of trust. but that is true not all backpage girls are like that..karma is a bitch, and i really hope notting happens to the pour girl. been getting several msgs asking for her info, guess her page is down but her name is MANDI AND HER # IS 817-856-7500 -