Saying your name during sex

Okay so I started thinking after I had this appt with a gentlemen. We were getting into it and he said oh yeah Tara, and you know it felt really good for some reason too hear my name. Sexually and mentally. Ive never really thought about it before. Normally other words like yeah baby, or that's my girl get tossed around. So tell me guys and girls do you like it when someone says your name during sex?
I love it when she says my name during sex..........especially when she gets my name right.
  • hd
  • 10-23-2012, 08:50 AM
It would be nice, as long as they do call me a POS.
Okay so I started thinking after I had this appt with a gentlemen. We were getting into it and he said oh yeah Tara, and you know it felt really good for some reason too hear my name. Sexually and mentally. Ive never really thought about it before. Normally other words like yeah baby, or that's my girl get tossed around. So tell me guys and girls do you like it when someone says your name during sex?
Originally Posted by Tara Evans
It gets me really crazy! If YOU say it then, I think I'll .... I'll.... I'll.... Idon't know yet, but am keen to find out.
To me, if she knows my 'real" name i start thinking "shit, she knows way too much about me" LOL
I love it when she says my name during sex..........especially when she gets my name right. Originally Posted by Clouddancer
Haha. Lets hope she hasen't had too many tequila shots.
Love it when you scream my real name...
...love it even more when you scream your S.O.'s name...as long as he's not behind us.
It does not do anything for me. Since he is not using my real name. But I always try to say their name, if they seem to like it
Names? The ladies are too busy laughing at my attempts at being adequate.
Calling me a 'cum slut' works for me.....ijs
I like it when they call me big daddy when they back that ass up!
I like it as long as she doesn't sound like she's trying to work it in, it has to sound natural.
Nice thought, Tara, thanks for the tip.
dont think it matter to me..ive heard some people say it and felt the same as the ones that didnt..
Names? The ladies are too busy laughing at my taint. Originally Posted by pyramider
corrected that for you