Top Reviewed Ladies on ECCIE

This fun sized-treat has 124 reviews���� Originally Posted by Secret Baby
Feel honored to have given you one, .
Feel honored to have given you one, . Originally Posted by cockalatte
It is def the other way around cockalatte lol you're the legend here. I do appreciate the honor*kisses*
I believe last I checked I had 212 & still going strong
Thank you, Cockalatte!

I’ve decided that Slave Guinevere is on my hobby bucket list. I must do a double with her sometime before I retire!!!
Once I begin Touring Which officially begins Monday In Omaha Nebraska..my numbers may pop a bit.
I only have 133 (Steaming HOT Reviews) over an 8 year span but have never ran review Specials & have remained low volume.
Thanks Mr.C.....I am honored to be included with such HOT women! And my gal pal Angela is 19!!!!
Thanks Mr.C.....I am honored to be included with such HOT women! And my gal pal Angela is 19!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
You are HOT & Spankable & a ton of fun..
Well deserved recognition!!
And if that ever happens the line begins behind me... IJS

Thank you, Cockalatte!

I’ve decided that Slave Guinevere is on my hobby bucket list. I must do a double with her sometime before I retire!!! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
And if that ever happens the line begins behind me... IJS Originally Posted by a10bomb
Duly noted!
MMMMMMMMMMMMM hell yeaaa ... thanks sexy Miss Moon...I so luved spanking your sexy ass...we need to do it again! Guys in KC...wanna watch us????? lol

and yes I would so do Miss Slave too....hell I wanna do EVRY woman on that list...especially Jane {that yellow tape is fuckin hot on her hot bod}
And if that ever happens the line begins behind me... IJS Originally Posted by a10bomb
ShotGun ....

You can warm them up for me
Does it really matter how many reviews a gal gets. Really,?

Is that the true substance of why you/they hobby? For the so called recognition of being reviewed??..

Shit, where are the days when women actually enjoyed the companionship and the man she meets. And actually enjoy him so he can truly enjoy himself.

I could give 2 fucks about whose reviewing whom and how many they reviewed or reviews gals received.

There's more to the hobby lifestyle than that. At least for me. Perhaps I'm an oddball out. I don't want to be on no damn high review list.
I want to fucking enjoy the hobby as it's meant to be enjoyed.

There's more to the hobby lifestyle than that. At least for me. Perhaps I'm an oddball out. I don't want to be on no damn high review list.
I want to fucking enjoy the hobby as it's meant to be enjoyed. Originally Posted by Mature Companion
+1
Well Stated

It is meant to be enjoyed...that is why I hold out for the connection I get with the gentlemen who contact me.
I Promise my numbers will never peak like some mainly because I seek gentlemen I can connect with & kind of stick with that.

I can't do it any other way... and I don't want to. Keeps my encounters zestful & FUN!!

Is that the true substance of why you/they hobby? For the so called recognition of being reviewed??..

Shit, where are the days when women actually enjoyed the companionship and the man she meets. And actually enjoy him so he can truly enjoy himself.

I could give 2 fucks about whose reviewing whom and how many they reviewed or reviews gals received.

I want to fucking enjoy the hobby as it's meant to be enjoyed. Originally Posted by Mature Companion
You and I have never had an issue and I hope after this that we will not... But if reviews aren't your thing than don't play on this thread...

Coming onto a thread to bash others because they do like reviews seems to be sort of petty and beneath the lady that I know you to be...

Your respectful slave,

Guinevere