lowgear this is for you.....

Ha,Ha. I guess the devil has three horns, sometimes.
when I found this cute graphic,I immediately thought about lowgear{he always posts the unniest graphics}
thanks babe,iam a horny devil for sure
love your AVATAR!!!!!

MAYBE WHEN i GET BACK TO nOLA,WE CAN PRACTICE BEING "LIL DEVILS" together...lol
Well Dallas aren't you the tour guide of the "Highway to Hell" cause you are one hell of a gide
had 2 guys in the last week using Dallas for a ref... GEEZ DALLAS i dont think we can keep up AND we are an AGENCY!! GIRL what the hell da ya have in those britches!!?? lol annie
annie that is completely uncalled for, Dallas has been nothing but nice and even to you!! The rudeness will stop or there may be a vacation coming soon. Cut it out!!!

Dallas, I luv ya!!
Did I miss something?

Dee, when are you coming back to BR?
Someone doesn't have much of a sense of humor. Over his head.

Did I miss something? Originally Posted by Stick1969
Its all good!!!!!! lol
{Stick...see ya next week????}
I guess its the chick way of complimenting he didn't get. I wanna know what you got in them panties, lol, cuz I know you leave all these men dizzy, speechless, and begging for more. You should probably patent it haha.
lol--Thanks Annie & Chella & Lowgear & Stick & outdoorsman & Elcid....I luv yall!

AND I just love who & what i do!!!!!!!!
You know, Ive massaged a few of your guys recently, and I tell them there is no way in hell I could go behind you and satisfy them. It would like having a turkey burger for dinner after a prime rib lunch. Maybe I should have you teach me some skills so I can catch and keep a guy and settle down lol.

Happy Mardi Gras! Be safe over there.

xoxo
If that was a compliment, I sure did miss it! Seemed a litle underhanded to me, but than again what do I know,lol. If all good intentions then please accept my apologies, annie.