Appointment Type: Other
Activities: See ROS
Duration of Encounter: Overnight
Hair Length and Color: Not sure
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: See website
Recommendation: No

This is complete fucking horseshit, I never met you and you know it!
You are known to rip women off by leaving envelopes with paper in it or cardboard.

Trust me when I say I keep a tight reign on who I meet and this day I got ripped off and was extremely upset that a guy would take advantage of a woman.

Funny how you write an encounter for the day that I got ripped on for a 30 minute session, with a gent who has your same MO.
I was so distraught that this had happened to me that I did NOT meet anyone else the entire trip and I have quite a few people who can attest to this.
Fuck you very much!
Damn Kynsley did you have him tied up and in the closet during our video chat lol. You must have blindfolded him as well so he couldn't see your swollen eyes from crying like you were. That would explain why he couldn't give a description of your hair length and color. But I am curious as to how he didn't know the address lol. You'll have to tell me your secrets on erasing memory lol.
This con artist is good, that's all I will say!

All good though...truth prevails. liars and con-artists I swear.

I think eccie needs to get a final approval from the females perspective before a review is posted, to validate whether we have met said reviewer.
It would help eliminate fake reviews.
I took care of it
Thank you GMan!
  • vadc
  • 10-13-2018, 07:23 AM
Glad your review got removed (unfairly or fairly).