Do providers have ATF clients?

To all the providers out there. Do you have ATF clients that you really get excited about seeing when they call you up for an appointment? Do you ever feel like you should be the one paying him for his time? If so, have you or would you ever tell him he is either THE best or even one of the best partners you have ever had?
Dude.... Those are some very interesting questions you have there. I'm kinda looking forward to some very interesting answers from all these wonderful ladies......
Of course they do. Some of y'all hobbyists are charming sumbitches. Look at Htowner and TexasGator if ya' don't believe me. Heh!

• 07-04-2010, 03:13 AM
Of course they do. Now I'm still wet behind the ears in this hobby but I have done a few things to a couple of providers that they will not let others do to them. I'm not the stay thristy guy from the commercials ( I'm 6'1 & 325lbs) but have gotten some special attention from a couple of I'm sure Atfs.
  • R.M.
  • 07-04-2010, 06:24 AM
Duh word
i do have one special guy who i really enjoy seeing, and i also wonder who should be paying who? We have been seeing each other almost a year now.... i feel kinda guilty bc he's married, but if it wasn't me it would be someone else. i also kind of blur the lines with him a bit and feel closer to Mistress then anything else.
  • romab
  • 07-04-2010, 07:55 AM
Great question. I aways wonder if when my number shows up on her phone if she groans or is happy to see. Don't really expect to have her go all orgasmic, but would be nice to be more than a dollar factory.

R
One of the ways you can figure it out is next time you are with her....call her....then look at the phone.

If it says ASSHOLE14 - then probably not.

I wonder what SS has on her phone for me?
I have a few gents that I really enjoy spending time with and get excited over. A couple get the ATF tag based on looks and performance and a couple based on how special and respected they make me feel.
Yes providers have ATF, and yes I tell him so. Its all about chemistry and the way you treat us.

Asshole14- LMAO.........Now that was funny!
BTW, I believe if you have chemistry with a provider, you know it -

Most providers are great actresses, but there really are some things that, with enough time together, are hard to fake.

I believe it is more the way you treat the lady than anything else.

Respect goes a long way on both sides of the equation.
Is this a Trick question
If you get unsolicited texts and pics does that mean you are beyond ATF, you are famous?
I wonder what SS has on her phone for me? Originally Posted by CivilBarrister

I've seen it and trust me, you don't want to know.

And by the way, please stop blowing up her phone. You're screwing-up me getting my flirt on. Thancks.