2017 reflection's

The new year is rapidity approaching, maybe time to get some insight on what was the best thread for 2017, what was the worst,what provider got the most attention for the year, what provider had the cutest post's, what member was the most obnoxious asshole, and last but not least, which mod was the most active?
wells yer certainly in ...contention fer biggest cuck
Most obnoxious asshole would have to be a member whose initials begin with an N and end with a T with one in the middle
Most obnoxious asshole would have to be a member whose initials begin with an N and end with a T with one in the middle Originally Posted by lilylivered
Truth is, I could probably fit into that slot as well,anyway,my thoughts on everything , best thread " what provider would you like to bbfs with", worst thread, could possibly be this one, time will tell, what provider got most attention, a toss up between Karen and naughty nikki, cutest poster, hands down Karen, most active mod, has to be Wake up............................
Theres more than 1 Mod here???
I would say that UBR was newsworthy, npi.
Mahdd RIS AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

miss her grandma anyone seen her lately?
I would say that UBR was newsworthy, npi. Originally Posted by buffalomw10
NBR ???
NBR ??? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
Opps that should have been UBR???
She crashed and burned just as predicted. Was hoping to see her before the event but was too late
Thanks folks and despite your ignorance and your gutter language I am delighted to claim the title of most obnoxious, by your strange standards.
Theres always next year!
Maybe you'll feel more deserving then!
I said very clearly that I feel plenty deserving right here right now.
I said very clearly that I feel plenty deserving right here right now. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Feeling? Only pussies feel......

Fuckin' male lesbian.......

elg.......
Feeling? Only pussies feel......

Fuckin' male lesbian.......

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
elg if there were a Lapdog of the Century award it would be named after you.

The elghund Lapdog of the Century Award.

Retire it, there can be only one.