Is CJ7 still a faggot?

That's all I got.
Don't get your hopes up, but there are several of your kind here give then a PM.
Don't get your hopes up, but there are several of your kind here give then a PM. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No way bro. I'm a bonafided whoremonger. True and true. CJ is a gaymo.
Don't get your hopes up, but there are several other liberal faggots on here. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
True, like you.
As for CJ17, no one has heard from him in awhile, but he is probably still a faggot - after all, people are supposedly born with it, so there is no cure.
True, like me.
As for CJ17, no one has heard from him in awhile, but he is probably still a faggot - after all, people are supposedly born with it, so there is no cure. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Glad you jumped in bambino is looking for a faggot, and you are qualified.
They're still holding your "open space" at Hippie Hollow, Jabba.

Come on down. Try the corn squeezings. And the sausage fest.

The biggest TITOS in town will be your moobs.
True, like you.
As for CJ17, no one has heard from him in awhile, but he is probably still a faggot - after all, people are supposedly born with it, so there is no cure. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
we can't seem to get rid of you, you wife-beaten, not tall enough to ride at Six Flags motherfucker.

How do you have the audacity to call ANYBODY names, Adolfo?
Hey EVA, didn't you "jump in" first. You still cruisin on the weekend? I hear that FuckZup is down for a party.
CJ7 left due to ill health. Sounded serious. I don't think it's necessary or appropriate to denigrate him when he hasn't been here for awhile. I don't think he's doing well.
Leave it to the Jew to milk a man's hardship for all its worth.

"...wife-beaten, not tall enough to ride at Six Flags motherfucker"

That explains so much.

I fucking hate lawyers. Not so much Jews, but just bc ur a lawyer. I hate your Jewishness.

Jew-on, shorty!
I think you ought to watch a scene from White Hunter, Black Heart with Clint Eastwood. Clint was channeling John Huston when he did a scene with a beautiful blonde woman. This occurred shortly after she started talking shit about the Jews which is what the other man in the shot was and Clint's friend. Enjoy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK7P02QyfyY
Hey EVA, didn't you "jump in" first. You still cruisin on the weekend? I hear that FuckZup is down for a party. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Ha HA coming from the one who cruses the stroll, you never did reveal which sex you cruse for, or does it matter Judy? Cruise on down to Love Field and join JL .
CJ7 left due to ill health. Sounded serious. I don't think it's necessary or appropriate to denigrate him when he hasn't been here for awhile. I don't think he's doing well. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It doesn't matter to the dipshits .
Leave it to the Jew to milk a man's hardship for all its worth.

"...wife-beaten, not tall enough to ride at Six Flags motherfucker"

That explains so much.

I fucking hate lawyers. Not so much Jews, but just bc ur a lawyer. I hate your Jewishness.

Jew-on, shorty! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Looks like you have a fat anti-Semite friend, Assup.
Hey THN, hopefully he will pay you by the pound....bitch!!

Additionally, it is not very admirable of either of you fuckheads to applaud domestic violence.
+1

CJ7 left due to ill health. Sounded serious. I don't think it's necessary or appropriate to denigrate him when he hasn't been here for awhile. I don't think he's doing well. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy