Should I be concerned?

I am due to arrive soon, but am seeing something I've never encountered on ECCIE.

I am receiving a lot of appointment requests from gentlemen who have only one review, and that single review is of a woman who uses fake ads. Needless to say she is not a credible reference. The last was the MOST obvious, which brought me to the boards. Not sure if I am allowed to post links for examples, and would rather not stir the pot since I am a visitor asking for your help!

Am I missing something? Is Albany safe to visit in general? Obviously I screen my guests, but nothing is foolproof. Feel free to send me a PM if you'd rather not post here, but any information would be amazing.

Thank you very much.
Allison 48J
Albany is a great area with some great dudes, just be safe
There seems to be a number of fake handles, or should I say multiple handle members around. It appears as if they want to build up a small history for a specific handle, often having a single review or minimal post number. Once that person's primary handle is called out as a fake, or in many instances banned, the secondary handle becomes more active to the point of being the new "primary" handle.

If the review in question seems questionable, you are right to screen further. Albany is similar to other areas with some scammers, some LE activity, but mostly just horny guys looking to get their pecker wet.
Thank you gentlemen. I will chalk it up to random acts of weirdness! I am sure as long as I stay on top of my screening I will be fine.
+1 wantsome. I've visited quite a few times and gave another coming next month myself. Personally never met with silver bracelets that weren't from Tiffany's.
I am due to arrive soon, but am seeing something I've never encountered on ECCIE.

I am receiving a lot of appointment requests from gentlemen who have only one review, and that single review is of a woman who uses fake ads. Needless to say she is not a credible reference. The last was the MOST obvious, which brought me to the boards. Not sure if I am allowed to post links for examples, and would rather not stir the pot since I am a visitor asking for your help!

Am I missing something? Is Albany safe to visit in general? Obviously I screen my guests, but nothing is foolproof. Feel free to send me a PM if you'd rather not post here, but any information would be amazing.

Thank you very much.
Allison 48J
Originally Posted by Lovelyallison
This is actually a similar issue I've come across which is why I haven't gone yet. Maybe it was just a weird coincidence as well.
Lexxxy, you come to Albany, I'm first on your list!!
Lexxxy , if you do decide to come to Albany, I will also love to see you. I have sent you PMs in the past about wanting to get together.
This is actually a similar issue I've come across which is why I haven't gone yet. Maybe it was just a weird coincidence as well. Originally Posted by Lexxxy

I would chalk it up as weird coincedences my self. I am sure every city has its share but with proper screening you should have a great time. I visit quite often and I have never had a bad experience.