CL- Blonde w/ big boobies

set up a half hour with her for 3pm. this way at noon. told me to call for final directions at 3. I called and got no response. texted, no response. I then told her I'd be righting a review on the different boards and whala immediate text back with an excuse. Tired of all the bs albany area girls. she's older thought it might be different than the younger girls but same bs.
set up a half hour with her for 3pm. this way at noon. told me to call for final directions at 3. I called and got no response. texted, no response. I then told her I'd be righting a review on the different boards and whala immediate text back with an excuse. Tired of all the bs albany area girls. she's older thought it might be different than the younger girls but same bs. Originally Posted by eddie12148

Link?
The post is almost two years old. I think she's probably gone now...
Moved to proper forum
I don't know about CL but she posts regularly on BP. I saw her a few months ago and had an ok time. No issue with set up and she was on time.
I've met up with her twice in the last few months. I called her and set up times and we met with no issues. We had a great time together