First visit....HHr or Hr??

Thoughts on this please, I'd like opinions.
HH I am a one and done !!!!!!!!!
I have been in this for a very long time, for the most part I always invest a full hour of time. I like to exchange some chat and get to know one another before the act takes place lol. I know, I know if you end up with a shitty provider what could happen but if you do your homework usually your ok.
I have been in this for a very long time, for the most part I always invest a full hour of time. I like to exchange some chat and get to know one another before the act takes place lol. I know, I know if you end up with a shitty provider what could happen but if you do your homework usually your ok. Originally Posted by Highwayman64
I like your thought process. I prefer 90 mins or 60 mins for the first visit so there is some extra time to chit chat and quite literally feel each other out
While these days I'm likely one and done I'll always invest 1 hr and mostly likely 1.5 hrs. I like the get to know you time: chit chat, make out , play time. Every now and then I'll,pop a second time under the right circumstances. IJS
  • bam71
  • 06-28-2015, 05:26 AM
I used to be hhr but have found hr to be much better. Convo and getting to know each other makes it much better
If you schedule an hour make sure they know that they are staying for the full time. I've had 2 vp's get dressed after 30 min. The first I hadn't given the donation to and said "your leaving ? What's the 30 min rate". The second asked for the donation up front and scooted after 30 min. I should have said something but didn't want to sound like a douche. Make sure you clarify. I think the hour is better to answer your original question.
I usually go for the hour on the first meeting because I feel that it sets a good precedent for any following meetings (showing that I'm willing to pony up for good service). It's just sometimes you really get the rush-rush "screw-over" and can make a body real shy about going for the hour on the next "first visit".
You will have to judge what's best for you. Seems like a lot of folks like the 1hr to start.

Myself, I prefer hh for a first visit just because if we have never met, I don't yet know how much attraction there is, what she's like etc. In the event that she's so awesome on the first meeting that 30min isnt enough, you can probably extend the visit by adding donation. If you instead find that she's misrepresented herself badly, or you don't like her, or you aren't compatible for whatever reason, then you just saved some dough on that lesson.