Short notice appointments

I echo some of the concerns shared my fellow mates here, about difficulty of arranging a meeting is increasing, especially when I thought current health crisis would make providers more available! I guess bunch of us hobbiest here taking adv of the break! LOL

Anyways, my question is, In Little Rock, how/who do I reach out to quality providers, if I have short window of opportunity and unable to give more than 1 hr notice. I end up getting response after few hours when either its not feasible or I am back to my place. Any 30 mins notice providers that I should be aware of?
I am always looking for a short notice friendly provider. Being ATTACHED I have some free time pop up and can rarely get a provider to answer. I have some free time this afternoon.........but how the hell can you find a lady, on short notice.

BTW please pardon me for bumping your thread.
Good luck! You're not going to find quality providers waiting by the phone for last minute hook ups. Not going to happen unless they happen to text you on a whim.
Thank you so much for understanding that. So many guys message me expect me to somehow screen them and see them immediately as if im sitting at a hotel on call. Lol
Good luck! You're not going to find quality providers waiting by the phone for last minute hook ups. Not going to happen unless they happen to text you on a whim. Originally Posted by Baconman
At 1 time there was a short notice availability thread. My post was an effort to give the ladies a chance to pm me. And at one time it was common for a quality provider to be looking. I guess we have gotten away from something that worked for years. It was a benefit for the whole community. And besides nothing wrong with a spur of the minute hookup. Back in the day, back in the old days it was thrilling to log in and see who was readily available.

THIS IS NOT about seeing someone who has not ALREADY screened you.
You're right Challenger, log in the morning of, browse availability, set up a lunch date and you were good to go. Those were the days.
Those were the good ole days. Damn I must be dreaming of bbbj or heaven forbid CIM. And adventures with regular providers and traveling providers.
BTW many a time I logged in and saw a lady was on the board, and I sent a pm, and with in a hour I was driving like a gangster to see a old friend or a meeting a new friend. Of course that worked for all parties involved.

I realize that is not the norm now, and I totally understand if that ain't right for the lady.

I have had plenty of scheduled set up dates, end up in no show. So scheduling has some downfalls too. It just seemed more fun to strike "while the iron was hot.

Sometimes real life responsibilities keep us burdened with the day to day grind.
fuck it I am ranting. please pardon
BTW have a nice day ladies. miss all yall.
Since Eccie doesn't have the short notice anymore, I would suggest getting on Twitter and follow all the ladies in Arkansas. They will tweet and what not.
thanks I appreciate your input.
Since Eccie doesn't have the short notice anymore, I would suggest getting on Twitter and follow all the ladies in Arkansas. They will tweet and what not. Originally Posted by Baconman
It's such a shame that they won't let us post our Twitter or OF links. Heavens forbid we make it easier for you gentlemen to connect with us.
Since Eccie doesn't have the short notice anymore, I would suggest getting on Twitter and follow all the ladies in Arkansas. They will tweet and what not. Originally Posted by Baconman
+1

To add to Bacon’s solid advice, Tryst is pretty effective too.
I’ve had luck on there in the past and they have the “available now” feature. You can send someone a PM and ask if they’re available at that moment.

Good luck!