flip the horny trigger

I swear to gawd there is a switch somewhere that some one flips and alllll the horny guys come out at the exact same time. Suddenly then it is off and NO ONE calls for a while then it is flipped on and everyone calls all at once for the exact same time. what's the deal? why are all men's libidos controlled by a master switch somewhere and who has control of when that bitch goes off? why are all guys horny at the same time and not horny at the same time? Girls who notices this? when it rains it pours and when there is a quiet time, no one stirs?
How many is all the horny guys? Do they all want to be fisted? Lmao
Sue,
Free will (or willy in this case) is just a myth. Our destinies are controlled by the celestial bodies. Like last week when Neptune passed through the orbit of Uranus, did you get more requests for Greek (with lube of course). If you haven't heard a better explanation, then this must be true!
Observantly yours,
Mr. Peabody
Of course there's a switch. It gets flipped every 1st and 15th. Or the following Monday if its a holiday.
You can't hobby with an empty lonestar card
Pretty sure this one is controlling the switch.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1446691
I thought everyone knew that the moon controls the tides and boners
Of course there's a switch. It gets flipped every 1st and 15th. Or the following Monday if its a holiday.
You can't hobby with an empty lonestar card Originally Posted by knotty man
LMAO! Mmmmm, and the first is coming up... 😋

But is this for real tho, like, for every girl? Just wondering if more providers experience this as well? 💋💋💋
Pretty sure this one is controlling the switch.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1446691 Originally Posted by black sunshine

Holly shit batman, she can flip my switch, now that's a Daty girl.

IB
  • Toyz
  • 07-27-2015, 08:01 AM
It's Salmon week...

Specials will start soon...

Enterprising lasses use the THIRD week of the month to have their Koo-pun days to accrue rental monies.

That switch will run through August 3rd-5th.

Clockwerk...and predictable.
Please inform a newbie what Salmon week is, thanks.

IB
  • Toyz
  • 07-27-2015, 08:37 AM
Salmon week is much like Christmas or Fat Tuesday or Hanukkah...

Generally celebrated the last 3 and first 3 days of the month.

Usually results in increased debauchery, menu expansions, rate reductions, flakiness subsiding.

By the 5th everything goes back to normal and then we do it all over again the next month.
So a broken record!

IB
"You fondle my trigger then you blame my gun..."

'Limp' by Fiona Apple
Needs to be flipped on around rent time.