City: Garland
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Light massage, sensual rub of taint and balls and HJTC
Hair Length and Color: Medium black to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Eva was quite tall, maybe 5’7” or so. Attractive with a very pretty smile. Medium build, with nice boobs.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review but that’s a no for me need more bang for my buck
Did she ask for the tip before the end of the session
No she did not. But she did ask for more but I said no. Gave her the standard for her service and she was fine with it.
  • AP51
  • 09-10-2023, 05:00 PM
Originally Posted by AP51
Very well said
Sorry guys, it was $40. That’s what I’ve always considered standard if they don’t do anything but a hj, and don’t lose any clothes either.
Sorry guys, it was $40. That’s what I’ve always considered standard if they don’t do anything but a hj, and don’t lose any clothes either. Originally Posted by k1027g
You wouldn’t believe how many guys on here just give them whatever they ask for without any objection. Those mongers have allowed the girls to transform it from tipping for good service to a structured fee schedule where you may or may not get the service that you are expecting. The girls know that these guys are going to pay them no matter what, so there’s no longer any incentive for them to put forth any effort. I have read so many reviews where the monger says the session was awful but they give them the full tip asked for anyway. I’m like what the hell is wrong with you guys.
  • AP51
  • 09-11-2023, 06:59 PM
Sorry guys, it was $40. That’s what I’ve always considered standard if they don’t do anything but a hj, and don’t lose any clothes either. Originally Posted by k1027g
You wouldn’t believe how many guys on here just give them whatever they ask for without any objection. Those mongers have allowed the girls to transform it from tipping for good service to a structured fee schedule where you may or may not get the service that you are expecting. The girls know that these guys are going to pay them no matter what, so there’s no longer any incentive for them to put forth any effort. I have read so many reviews where the monger says the session was awful but they give them the full tip asked for anyway. I’m like what the hell is wrong with you guys. Originally Posted by Love Rim Jobs
Amen!
Let's do some simple math here. House fees seem to hover around $65 per hour give or take meaning typical 20 percent tip for the hour is $13. $40 gives her an extra $27 for a few minutes of touching my schlong. 40 hours per week 52 weeks per year and that is $54k extra income for touching a dick for a few minutes pwr hour.

I've gone back to $40 for just a hand job and if they do more like let me touch or take clothes off I'll go up to $60. If they don't like it I give the standard 20 percent and I can DIY at home. Everyone can tip as they please and one person going too high or too low won't mess with the balance, but if we hold our ground we can cut back on the GPS.
[QUOTE=sexflight;1063297763]Let's do some simple math here. House fees seem to hover around $65 per hour give or take meaning typical 20 percent tip for the hour is $13. $40 gives her an extra $27 for a few minutes of touching my schlong. 40 hours per week 52 weeks per year and that is $54k extra income for touching a dick for a few minutes pwr hour.

I've gone back to $40 for just a hand job and if they do more like let me touch or take clothes off I'll go up to $60. If they don't like it I give the standard 20 percent and I can DIY at home. Everyone can tip as they please and one person going too high or too low won't mess with the balance, but if we hold our ground we can cut back on the GPS
.[/Q

Like paying for a gallon of milk at Walmart, Target or Kroger. Should be the same right? Its just milk.
A 50 year old may accept "standard" tip of $40 and limit your options. The business assumption supporting the math of extra $54K may not be valid either.
Demand and supply controls prices. Younger females expect higher tips and it works.