Very beautiful

What's up, I come to tell you that yesterday I had the luxury of meeting this girl Juliet there with Alicia's agency, yesterday the truth is I wasn't that eager with the rain and the traffic, I was about to leave home but I know that if I hired this week it had to be yesterday or I would be left without my club.

So she suddenly sent me to the hacienda motel in the center that I was passing through and I found this girl, the group is one of the best I have ever met, the girl has a very good vibe, she is very cool . , cheerful, fun and makes you not feel like you are paying for it just to make you forget about it and give you good service, that is something that I love about her because normally the girls are very noticeable that they do it without with interest or reluctance, but this girl really got it. She is a super thin girl, she is a little tall but very pretty and has a very good conversation. I really recommend her. Oral 10 (it was without balloon) and the girl got very horny, you can tell she enjoys it, service 11/10.

https://www.aliciadollshouse.com/mon...-en-monterrey/