Encounter: corona frenzy hits sol - no bbj!

Date: 3/16/20
Name: willa
Phone: 929-300-1643
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://sol-spa-massage-spa.business...edium=referral
City: syracuse
State: New York
Address: solvay
Hair Length and Color: long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'4"ish, pretty face, youthful appearance, small titties, firm eraser nipples, very toned body, nice asian ass, soft hands
Recommendation: Yes
Well that kinda sucks, in a bad way.
lol, certainly does. just based on her demeanor, massage etc. I had very high hopes for the quality of that bbj.

Unfortunately I'm slammed with work until next week, so won't be able to try round two till then.
Why is their website in a Foreign Language... That is weird
Someone forgot to convert to English.
Originally Posted by rhettdog

Yes, odd reasoning from Willa.
Looking back through the reviews more closely it looks like only one reviewer actually stated they got lucky with the BBJ.
So I guess , maybe it’s not really on the menu anyways?
Willa is open to BBBJ but depends on her mood. It is not always a yes.
She says no CIM at the beginning but she half-expects that you will do it anyways. That was pre-corona.
Some are def ymmv girls.
Originally Posted by Missburger
😂🤣
That’s too bad. I’ve stayed away for 3 weeks and I’m dying for some Willa. So hot and so good. First 2 times with her she did BBBJCIM and kept sucking while in 69. Next time she didn’t take it do it pre warning. Next 2 times no warning and she wasn’t pleased but smiled.

Ever since I have her warning and no CIM.

It was phenomenal with BBBICIM and is still great without the CIM finish.

I imagine she is still awesome without the BBBI as most of what in enjoyed with her was the gentle teasing ore flip.

This virus sucks but I’ve saved a ton of $$$.

That’s too bad. I’ve stayed away for 3 weeks and I’m dying for some Willa. So hot and so good. First 2 times with her she did BBBJCIM and kept sucking while in 69. Originally Posted by mc197536
Yep, the only thing better is an Asian doing that then swallowing it all. The holy grail and a rare find. Only found a few doing all that. Namely retired Lee, couple others years ago and a couple up in the GWN, one was recently reviewed.

Hope this covid19 is handled correctly and passes soon.