Encounter: Seeking girl in Erie

User ID: -
Date: 2/22/23
Name: CleverCutie Lj
Phone: 814-747-4197
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-560f62d3c7c6
City: Erie
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Erie
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: lfk dfk bbbj dt bls 69 daty tit play mish cg rcg doggy
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: About mid back and strawberry blondish
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Around 5'2 150 pounds cute butt a couple smaller tattoos 36c chest real nice cute smile and a great personality
Recommendation: Yes
It’s nice to see LJ get a positive review. And humbling to see a link to a review I gave her many moons ago.

By way of update, I wanted to share my continuing positive experiences with this young lady. I have had the good fortune of seeing her 11 times in the last nine months in a pretty much UTR arrangement. She’s as close to a go-to provider as I’ve ever had.

Now that she has indicated a desire to be reviewed, I’ll try to put one together in the next few days. In the meantime, rest assured she is everything the current reviewer says.
Not bad.
I have been trying to get ahold of her. Is she still in the game?
Unfortunately, LJ is once again on vacation courtesy of Crawford County
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed