So irritated and frustrated!!!

I am a member of several different forums and this one does not have a place to tell you what all the acronyms stand for. I have tried very patiently to navigate my way thru all the places where questions may be asked but still have not found the answers example: MSOG, BCD some of course are easier to figure out but it would be nice to know what someone is talking about. Please understand I really do enjoy the site and wish I was more acclimated to using it. I am trying to get better at navigating thru it. I wish it were more user friendly....everyone says when your new to read other things on the site but usually I still can't find any answers. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I would like to become a lifetime premium access member in the near future. Thanks so much for helping out a newbie who just can't get it right.
I've included a link to a nice list of acronyms that should answer all your questions.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=8752

If you need help in the future you can always contact: websupport@eccie.net

Enjoy
Thank you for your help I appreciate it.
Colemann, I have that thing on a sticky at the top of the National Main Discussion board, along with a few others. Not sure how much more visible I can make it!

You can always send one of us a PM with any questions you might have too.
Make use of the Search function. It has never failed me.
Urban dictionary . com
I think i agree with everyone on this???