Encounter: (Mexico City) Alexa - NOT

Date: 5/17/2021
Name: Alexa
Contact Info: +52 558 412 6964
URL / Website: https://www.sexoservidoras.com/escor...as-tu-id-a4kws
General Area: Hotel Pisa, Av. Insurgentes Centro No. 58, Col. Tabacalera, Cuetemoc.
Activities: BBBJ, cowgirl
Hair Length and Color: Long and black, tied in a bun.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: The girl that arrived was definitely NOT the girl in the ad. I was expecting a curvy 25 year old, but a chubby 22 year old showed up.. She had three layers of jelly roll on that gut that stuck out farther than her b-cups. She did have a pretty face and green eyes. I guess I could have sent her away, but she said she would arrive in 25 minutes and was on time. I didn't want to be rude. Her WhatsApp message said $1700 for a massage and msog. When I gave her the money, she did something no other woman has done to me before: reached into her purse and gave me change. $500 to be exact. I tried to tell her to keep the money, consider it tip, but she wouldn't take it. Then took the $500 and said, "żOral natural?" Ok, we'll work with that. She insisted that I take a shower, and I thought this chick is gone: I hope she only steals one of my cellphones. Nope, scrubbed my junk and she was still waiting there. Got my BBBJ, and of course it was nice. No massage, but what was I gonna do, complain while my Johnson was millimeters from her teeth? (My girlfriend Dulce from Mazatlan did chomp down on my junk 20 years ago, I would recommend against that, unless that's what you're into) Anyway, she did the CG on me like a champ. Got me to bust a nut in a few minutes. The only reason I don't recommend her is the bait and switch. Would I buy her a drink in a bar? Probably not (depending on inebriation and horniness) Would I WhatsApp her for another go-around? YES
Recommendation: -