Technical Question

I have a question if someone doesn't mind answering it for me

Is there a way to permanently delete my account and not just "disable" it?

Thanks
Info from the Forum Guidelines:

#28 - At any time, you may ask to cancel/disable your account here for any reason, or "guest" your account for security reasons. Please submit your request to the staff and include the reason for the request so we may better assist you. In cases where you are asking for your posts or threads to be removed, you will need to submit a list of URL links to the posts you have specified for removal. We will attempt to assist in these cases, but please understand that this process takes time, and due to the amount of work involved, no timeframe or deadline will be given for completion of this task. Additionally, should you wish to return to the board under a different username at a later date, this must be done only after first making contact with staff and receiving staff blessing. (in some cases, a 90-day grace period will be assessed before issuing a new account) At that point, we will be be happy to assist you with the transition.
Just remember that no matter what is deleted from any website, likely it remains archived in Google and other archive search engines.

The best way to avoid stuff lingering on the 'net is to avoid posting it in the first place.

Best of luck!
Just remember that no matter what is deleted from any website, likely it remains archived in Google and other archive search engines.

The best way to avoid stuff lingering on the 'net is to avoid posting it in the first place.

Best of luck!
Originally Posted by ck1942
TrueThank you Guys
Please contact websupport@eccie.net for this request.