video games & blow jobs

Why doesn't someone offer thisr ? I go to your incall have a drink, play video games & at some point there's a bbbjnqns in the middle of me playing GTA 5 or something. Just saying. Ladies pm me if you offer this. I'm out of town but coming back next week.

Johnny
  • Toyz
  • 07-26-2014, 11:56 PM
Why doesn't someone offer thisr ? I go to your incall have a drink, play video games & at some point there's a bbbjnqns in the middle of me playing GTA 5 or something. Just saying. Ladies pm me if you offer this. I'm out of town but coming back next week.

Johnny Originally Posted by johnny punk guy
This could be expanded...the options are limitless...here are some Hoogar catch lines to launch their TheAD

*Movie & a Hummer night...."come over and watch Gladiator while getting DT. Just when Maximus starts going down, so do I"...
*Wienie Roast..."We can roast marshmallows & hot dogs on the patio, while you're gobbling a wienie, so am I"
*Congress is in session night..."Come by and watch CSPAN as Congress meets, while the nation is taking it up the ass, so will I"
Ummm. Soon, actually. Ish.
Nerds
Peach will do this
Peach will do this Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
In fact she is great at both.
Nerds Originally Posted by ridemcowboy
I'm don't play video games, but I know a fair number of gamers. Many are not nerds. Maybe years ago they all were. But today's generation grew up with video games. It's nearly as ubiquitous as smart phones and, like smart phones, the ubiquity has spread it to the masses.

Now a game of strip Dungeons and Dragons, that would be nerdy!

Please note, nothing against nerds. Hot nerdy women are a turn on for me.
This would be peachy.
Jennslolli is your go to girl for this fantasy!
video games.......we dont need no stinkin' video games !
Lol.... my get-up is both ancient and not yet hooked up. More Mario Bros 2 than xbox.
Hey Mario bros is awesome
If the kids on XBox Live are to be believed, my mom has apparently been doing this for ages.
If the kids on XBox Live are to be believed, my mom has apparently been doing this for ages. Originally Posted by Schmafty
Ha!
If the kids on XBox Live are to be believed, my mom has apparently been doing this for ages. Originally Posted by Schmafty
BAHAHAH thats great.