Is there a difference between NQNS & just CIM?

Are guys happy just to have CIM or is swallowing important? Is there a difference - or is CIM with spitting the same thing as CIM with swallowing?
Do you prefer if the lady swallows or does it matter if she spits?
I enjoy both, as long as I can thrust forward and not have to stop when I am shooting.
I don't care either way, as long as she doesn't stop right away. But spitters tend to get squeamish, and run off too fast.
there is no such thing a 'bad' CIM but a girl who does not stop until you have to beg for mercy or make her stop, is a winner in my book!!

to me swallowing is not important and not a deal killer, NQBS is fine
im most likely to spit the first time... make sure it doesnt look funny lol if its some healthy lookin jizz ill happily swallow in the future.
im most likely to spit the first time... make sure it doesnt look funny lol if its some healthy lookin jizz ill happily swallow in the future. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
there is no such thing a 'bad' CIM but a girl who does not stop until you have to beg for mercy or make her stop, is a winner in my book!!

to me swallowing is not important and not a deal killer, NQBS is fine Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
But making a guy beg for mercy would most likely include swallowing if I'm correct?
there is no such thing a 'bad' CIM but a girl who does not stop until you have to beg for mercy or make her stop, is a winner in my book!! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
But making a guy beg for mercy would most likely include swallowing if I'm correct? Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
not always, she can hold it in her mouth and let it run down my cock as she continues to apply pressure and motion with her mouth
To me, there are four types of no quitter bj's:
1) NQBS, and runs off before you're done - so disappointing, in my opinion. It's like a meal at a fine restaurant, and you get two bites of the dessert and the waitress takes it away. Typically, I don't visit these chicas again.
2) NQBS, and when I'm finishing, she just stops, and passively waits until I'm done. I appreciate the spirit, but it's just not the same. Not a massive deal breaker, but a bit of a letdown.
3) NQBS, and she keeps sucking and stroking the whole time. I kind of think of this like the Loch Ness monster. I've heard they exist, other people say that they've seen it, but I never have. In theory, this is pretty darned close to the next, though.
4) NQNS - I'm sure that there may be a passive NQNS who just waits for the whole load (like #2), but all of the ones that I've experienced are swallowing while your firing. Personally, I love that sensation, and yes, I can feel it. I've always remembered these ladies fondly, and visit them as often as I can afford it.

I won't even dignify CBJ with a category.
I know I don't speak for all guys but for me it's an accelerated turn on when a lady stays on it, drains it and swallows. Especially if she seems to really enjoy your taste. When she spits I feel a little regret afterwards, as if I offended her somehow or forced it upon her. That regret is small and quickly fleeting. I still enjoy it overall, anyway I can get it. It's like pizza, when it's good, it's good. When it's "just okay" it's still pretty good.

I have been with several ladies that like the act but just didn't like the taste. I also have been with a few that didn't swallow because of the calories and/or protein intake. Incidentally, there is a lot of information on foods that supposedly improve the taste. I eat a healthy diet anyway so a lot of these foods are on my menu already, such as pineapple, berries and leafy greens, like kale. You are what you eat!
You are what you eat! Originally Posted by NewguyAustin
Uh oh. Must. Stop. Eating. Jizz. Loads.
  • H2O
  • 07-29-2014, 08:39 AM
What's the difference between love, true love and showing off?

spitting, swallowing and gargling.
Think of the roles reversed:
I'm eating your pussy and you cum. Do I stop flicking your clit with my tongue and immediately remove my fingers from your Gspot and jump up and go wash my face and hands? Or do I stay and let my tongue lick all your wetness until your legs stop shaking and my face looks like a glazed donut?
It's only happened twice but I've cum again after blowing my load and she continued on for another few minutes. So keep up the work and make dreams cum true. (See what I did there?)

Yes. I eat pineapple daily.
Think of the roles reversed:
I'm eating your pussy and you cum. Do I stop flicking your clit with my tongue and immediately remove my fingers from your Gspot and jump up and go wash my face and hands? Or do I stay and let my tongue lick all your wetness until your legs stop shaking and my face looks like a glazed donut?
It's only happened twice but I've cum again after blowing my load and she continued on for another few minutes. So keep up the work and make dreams cum true. (See what I did there?)

Yes. I eat pineapple daily. Originally Posted by 7Dust

Pineapple rocks I eat it daily to!!!