wasnt answering today sorry

Hey everyone (girls and guys) I am sorry if I havent been answering any ref checks or other calls. My neck and head has been hurting since the last time I was in town begining middle of july and I have been ignoring it and still traveling and working but today my head hurt so bad my eyes were red and watering and I felt naustious and face felt hot. I am taking today to my self cause I have worked for the last 5 weeks straight driving from state to state, and working so thinking I need a day so I apoligize for anything unaswered.... If you need a ref check pls text and I will try to get to it as soon as I can, but as for sessions I wont be available until tomorrow afternoon. Im sorry.

Everyone have a good and safe night tonight...
Get well first.
You are only hurting yourself and your business by playing in pain....unless you like that sorta thing. LOL

Seriously....get well soon!
I like a little pain lol but this is horrible and thank you, going to sleep early have a good night and again thank you
I didn't call today
I didn't call today Originally Posted by Still Looking
No wonder she didn't return your call.

Reminds me of Marx Brother "Duck Soup" dialogue:

Sure we shadowed him:
Tuesday we sit outside his house all day, but he not home.
Wednesday we went to the ball game, he fool us and no show up.
Thursday he go to the ball game, but we fool him and we no show up.
Friday it was a double header, nobody show up, so we stay home and listened to it on the radio.
I'm sorry still looking I should have called you I know. but I'm sure you found somebody to get on their knees and have your cock balls deep in someone's throat... I hope you tipped well.
I'm sorry still looking I should have called you I know. but I'm sure you found somebody to get on their knees and have your cock balls deep in someone's throat... I hope you tipped well. Originally Posted by shayla84
Oh I gave her a tip alright.....
Here you go Shayla.....oh love the new avatar. Were you helping someone glaze some cinnamon rolls?

thank you and no it's a new facial cream works great for the skin and whitens the teeth
thank you and no it's a new facial cream works great for the skin and whitens the teeth Originally Posted by shayla84
Yeah I know what you mean. I was making sugar cookies the other day. Now I'm sweet as can be...

yummy, do me a favor and put some of that sugar on the tip, just the tip so I can suck it off and have desert before I have the dinner