***Deep & Thought Provoling Topics*** WTF is up with Tatoos?

• Toyz
  • 08-05-2014, 10:16 PM
Seriously...

Do some of you Hoogars put any thought at all into your choices of body ink? I was with one recently that her back looked like a shrine to her 2nd baby Daddy who is in prison...

WTF? Do you give it a second thought or is it "I got $50. put a picture of a gun pointing at my Vagina"

And some of the names! Good lord. It looks like a 4th grade art class sometimes. I'm trying to do doggie and reading all the guys names that have been here before me...its like Princes song

'Cuz I felt a little ill
When I saw all the pictures
Of the jockeys that were there before me

Believe it or not
I started to worry
I wondered if I had enough class

But it was Saturday night
I guess that makes it all right
And you say, "Baby, have you got enough gas?"
Oh yeah

I've only seen one completely honest tramp stamp, just like below...

Originally Posted by Toyz
Oh, I've seen the same tramp stamp....only that "Toyz" was also struck out and she added, "Beagle the Great".
Oh, I've seen the same tramp stamp....only that "Toyz" was also struck out and she added, "Beagle the Great". Originally Posted by Beagle
God damn it, I told my mom to quit getting more tattoos.
  • Toyz
  • 08-05-2014, 10:58 PM
Oh, I've seen the same tramp stamp....only that "Toyz" was also struck out and she added, "Beagle the Great". Originally Posted by Beagle
"The Great & Powerful Beagle of Oz"

• Toyz
  • 08-05-2014, 11:06 PM
God damn it, I told my mom to quit getting more tattoos. Originally Posted by mrhamm
Yeah, that last one "SON" was kinda creepy...

But I see shes not working anymore...hope she is well.

Mr. Toyz;
I hope you don't mind my posting this as I have NO reviews.

One of the ladies I have seen for the last 2 yrs went through the pain of having tat (8 sq in) removed. It took several laser treatments to keep scaring to min.
Damm last time I saw her. She had a different (larger) one in the same place and had another on her arm.

I am not a fan of tats. Why do these women (even civies) think they look better with permanent markings on their bodies.

In my younger days the only women with massive tats were bondage models.

May the flames begin !!
Dog / 4
  • Toyz
  • 08-05-2014, 11:44 PM
Mr. Toyz;

One of the ladies I have seen for the last 2 yrs went through the pain of having tat (8 sq in) removed. It took several laser treatments to keep scaring to min.
Damm last time I saw her. She had a different (larger) one in the same place and had another on her arm.

I am not a fan of tats. Why do these women (even civies) think they look better with permanent markings on their bodies.

May the flames begin !!
Dog / 4 Originally Posted by dog soldier 4
I think its a generational thing...also, you'll see it in different "sub" cultures. "Thug Life" & such BS.

Now, I have girls I see that have Tats. Some are quite beautiful. Mimi has a very ornate & beautiful one. But most look like "this is all I can afford, put some shit on my neck...or some baby daddys name over my ass"

A long time ATF (never on eccie, but "given" to me by an eccie monger) has a lot of Tats...shes a pretty girl and very smart...each of her Tats has a story, so she at least gave it some thought...

I was with a visiting girl this past weekend...and it was soooo refreshing that she didn't have a single tattoo. Imagine that...the abnormal is no Tats...

And I have NO control over who posts...please don't think that I believe that! My challenge is to guys who don't participate, through reviews or posts, and then have expectations from the rest of the board. You are simply stating an opinion. One I happen to agree with.
  • Loxly
  • 08-05-2014, 11:48 PM
Never been a big fan but they DO go a long way when you need to identify body parts.
Never been a big fan but they DO go a long way when you need to identify body parts. Originally Posted by Loxly
This is my moms perspective. When one of u guys finally chops me into pieces at least they will identify my stumps.

Hmm ive seen some of the weirdest tats and crazy shit on clients more so than other hoogars.
You said they were pretty, and you liked My little pony!
I think its a generational thing...also, you'll see it in different "sub" cultures. "Thug Life" & such BS.

Now, I have girls I see that have Tats. Some are quite beautiful. Mimi has a very ornate & beautiful one. But most look like "this is all I can afford, put some shit on my neck...or some baby daddys name over my ass"

A long time ATF (never on eccie, but "given" to me by an eccie monger) has a lot of Tats...shes a pretty girl and very smart...each of her Tats has a story, so she at least gave it some thought...

I was with a visiting girl this past weekend...and it was soooo refreshing that she didn't have a single tattoo. Imagine that...the abnormal is no Tats...
bad art is bad art regardless of medium. I don't get it myself.
But in general I will say I prefer illustrated and modified women.

There are terrible extremes, and entertaining ones. I would only dream of being as level headed, successful and happy as my friend Erik Sprague if it required that level of commitment. I am happy to share this town with him nevertheless.

I have a few and am proud of the story behind each. I do want to get meat tags just in case ... <looks side ways at Nikki > .. of an accident
Seriously...

Do some of you Hoogars put any thought at all into your choices of body ink? I was with one recently that her back looked like a shrine to her 2nd baby Daddy who is in prison...

WTF? Do you give it a second thought or is it "I got $50. put a picture of a gun pointing at my Vagina"

And some of the names! Good lord. It looks like a 4th grade art class sometimes. I'm trying to do doggie and reading all the guys names that have been here before me...its like Princes song

'Cuz I felt a little ill
When I saw all the pictures
Of the jockeys that were there before me

Believe it or not
I started to worry
I wondered if I had enough class

But it was Saturday night
I guess that makes it all right
And you say, "Baby, have you got enough gas?"
Oh yeah

I like this one...

Mr. Toyz;

May the flames begin !!
Dog / 4 Originally Posted by dog soldier 4
Could not agree more, sir. I've never seen a tattoo that made a lady more attractive, but I've seen plenty that took an otherwise attractive lady and killed my interest.

I've got a low tolerance for body art/multiple piercings, personally. Not saying I won't hit that, but if she's got tats, then she has to be a hotter chick than someone without tats for me to consider it (and the more tats, the hotter she has to be for me to consider it).

Makes no sense to me - there are a handful of nice, tasteful tats out there, but they are the very RARE minority.
I have a few tatts, but each one means something and NO names of anyone. All of mine are very small though and placed at random body parts...

Nikki, you are so morbid, but I guess that would be true. But I'm going out with a fight!
I don't have any ink, so instead I collect weird shit for my walls and stuff. And giant jewelry. And I press-up against boys with ink real hard to see if it'll transfer onto me.

To each their own!