Seeing RED...

So how do you guys like my new pictures?... I hope you guys like the new pictures as much as I do. Hope everyone is seeing Red when looking at this beautiful Cuntbitch
  • cboat
  • 01-25-2017, 12:03 PM
Damn fine.
Holy hell thats sexy
Holy hell thats sexy Originally Posted by DallasRain
Ur sexy but thank u very much

Damn fine. Originally Posted by cboat
Thank u
I keep telling you girl, you need to bring your fine self to NWA now or sooner!
I keep telling you girl, you need to bring your fine self to NWA now or sooner! Originally Posted by hogmanjones
I'm coming next week.
looking delicious, good luck in NWA
I'll take it. Fine ass there !!!!
Very nice back side pics dear.
  • mwise
  • 01-26-2017, 06:40 AM
Hot! Looked better bent over, up close and in person! ;P
Serenity you are beyond beautiful doll!! Your photos always make me smile! Thats the future photographer in me i guess. Maybe one day when i open my studio i can photograph you
Nice pics, but did you really just paint the bottom of your plain heels red!? lol that's some funny shit! Smh I've seen it all on here...but that right there is some new shit...I've seen fake red bottoms, but not fake painted ones....sorry I'm a brand freak, and this just freaked me out...lol girl u make enough money for the real deal so why paint them red and get the real ones? :/ or have a client get you some!
Why are you being rude Dallass? Just because she doesn't have a pimp to buy her shoes that doesn't matter and doesn't mean they aren't cute...hater much??? You look great girl screw the snarky rude comments
Not everyone gives their money to a daddy so they can buy you shoes for being a good girl
My clients bought my pairs sweetie, not being rude I'm being REAL...maybe she's being funny with it? I thought it was just funny....& don't tell me to be rude and your being a bigger bitch hunny