Anyone Seen Kelly Ann Conway Lately? Another Liar Bites The Dust!

Want to work for the Trump administration, better have professional liar at the top of your resume. Your career will be short though because as soon as your lies catch up to you, your hidden in shame. Say what you want about Obama and Hillary but at least they honored the truth! Trump land is lies and make believe!
Want to work for the Trump administration, better have professional liar at the top of your resume. Your career will be short though because as soon as your lies catch up to you, your hidden in shame. Say what you want about Obama and Hillary but at least they honored the truth! Trump land is lies and make believe! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Yeah right Obama and Hillary honored the truth. Those two idiots can't even spell 'TRUTH", lol.

Jim
Your premiums will go down, your deductible will go down, if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor.
Want to work for the Trump administration, better have professional liar at the top of your resume. Your career will be short though because as soon as your lies catch up to you, your (sic) hidden in shame. Say what you want about Obama and Hillary, but at least they honored the truth! Trump land is lies and make believe! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Dear Stupid,

Instead of spending your time spamming this forum nonstop, I recommend that you take a remedial English class.

By the way, did you ever learn how to spell "hypocrite" without needing at least three tries?

And just for the record, the lady's name is Kellyanne Conway. (But we shouldn't expect those who pay no attention to news and current events to know that, should we?)

And Hillary? Yeah, now there's a woman who really knows how to "honor the truth!" LMFAO!
Dear Stupid,

Instead of spending your time spamming this forum nonstop, I recommend that you take a remedial English class.

By the way, did you ever learn how to spell "hypocrite" without needing at least three tries?

And just for the record, the lady's name is Kellyanne Conway. (But we shouldn't expect those who pay no attention to news and current events to know that, should we?)

And Hillary? Yeah, now there's a woman who really knows how to "honor the truth!" LMFAO! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Dude I have a doctorate in Political science and could care less about my spelling or grammar in this forum, the messages are clear! Trump must go!
Dude [insert comma] I have a doctorate in Political science and could (sic) care less about my spelling or grammar in this forum, [use semicolon] the messages are clear! Trump must go! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
LOL! Suuuuuure yo do! And suuuuure they are!

And by the way, the correct expression as "couldn't care less."

(But don't worry your little snowflake head. No one expects the stupid and the uneducated to know that.)

Now about that remedial English class you need so desperately - isn't there a community college near the trailer park you call home?
Dude I have a doctorate in Political science and could care less about my spelling or grammar in this forum, the messages are clear! Trump must go! Originally Posted by StandinStraight

Wait. You're Doctor StandInShit?

In Poly Sci, no less.

Where'd you get your sheepskin, dickweed? The University of North Korea?
Helsinki Community College?
Bill & Hillary's School of Fucking the American Taxpayer and Getting Away with It?

You're a liar...you're a Doctor of Jack Squat.
Wait. You're Doctor StandInShit?

In Poly Sci, no less.

Where'd you get your sheepskin, dickweed? The University of North Korea?
Helsinki Community College?
Bill & Hillary's School of Fucking the American Taxpayer and Getting Away with It?

You're a liar...you're a Doctor of Jack Squat. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I graduated from Trump University in 2012 so blow me!
I graduated from Trump University in 2012 so blow me! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You didn't graduate from any institution.
Dear Stupid,

Instead of spending your time spamming this forum nonstop, I recommend that you take a remedial English class... Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Hey ex-Chief - I've been hammering this loser for his piss-poor spelling and grammar (among other things) ever since he started posting! The funniest part is how he calls other posters "dumb" and "uneducated" in grammatically mangled sentences. Then if you confront him about it, he gets all prickly and says you must be gay. Not sure what knowing and using proper English has to do with sexual orientation. I'm guessing his grade-school English teacher (the one who flunked him) was gay and he never got over it!
You didn't graduate from any institution. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
The only institution he has a doctorate in is a Mental Institution.
LOL! Suuuuuure yo do! And suuuuure they are!

And by the way, the correct expression is "couldn't care less."

(But don't worry your little snowflake head. No one expects the stupid and the uneducated to know that.)

Now about that remedial English class you need so desperately - isn't there a community college near the trailer park you call home? Originally Posted by Ex-CEO

This snowflake claims to be from my hometown, but yinz can have him. CMU (Carnegie Mellon University) is the best university here, and they wouldn't hire his flaky ass to empty the wastebaskets. Heck, I doubt he could even get into CCAC (Community College of Allegheny County).
You mean Kelly Anne Horseface. Man that bitch looks like a champion breed race horse. And i the news media has refused to book her on shows because they said they're tired of her outright lies. Mika and Joe from Morning Joe started the ban Kelly Anne Horseface movement and other news outlets joined. So now Trump is having his media meltdown because they refuse to allow them to openly lie and not challenge them.

Kudos to the media for shutting Trump and his band of alternative fact creators out.
Dude I have a doctorate in Political science .... Originally Posted by StandinStraight

... you've now entered the LukeWarm realm of fantasy!!!!

You post the bullshit you post .... if you have GED it's a miracle.
I graduated from Trump University in 2012 so blow me! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Have you landed a good job yet with your illustrious degree from Trump University? Or are you working in the Boiler Room with Sistine Chump selling bogus stocks and fucking people out of their money, lol.

Jim