Trump Chickens Out On The Annual White House Correspondents Dinner

talk about a Presidential Pussy

Two months before the event he bails runs like a little scared white pussy. He knows they're gonna rake his ass over the coals. Doesn't matter they're still gonna do it and will have Alec Baldwin play the part of Trump. It will be amazing to watch.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump I will not be attending the White House Correspondents' Association Dinner this year. Please wish everyone well and have a great evening!

Two months before the event he bails runs like a little scared white pussy. He knows they're gonna rake his ass over the coals. Doesn't matter they're still gonna do it and will have Alec Baldwin play the part of Trump. It will be amazing to watch. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Wil Baldwin belittle his daughter again? He's the fucking punk you stupid asshole licker.
Twitler is a fucking humorless, dishonest coward. The most cowardly man God has ever created. And the most dishonest who ever created God.

You think he'all throw out the first pitch of the baseball season? In Florida?

I guess it'll depend on his fake poll numbers.

SAD!

^ LOL poor Trumpie
Two months before the event .... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
He'd probably skip dinner with you also!
Maybe if they could ever learn how to do their jobs correctly they may someday earn the right to be in the same room with him ..... right now they deserve to be treated like spoiled brats .....
Maybe if they could ever learn how to do their jobs correctly they may someday earn the right to be in the same room with him ..... right now they deserve to be treated like spoiled brats ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
He'd probably prefer to hangout in a chem-can in the middle of the summer at one his construction sites....at least it would serve some purpose.

I guess the burning question is (or should be) ..

Why would President Trump want to spend time with those fools?
You are really too stupid to see, Trump has just let the air out of the festering balloon. The coverage drops considerably when Trump is not there to take fire from people who can't run their own lives.

Two months before the event he bails runs like a little scared white pussy. He knows they're gonna rake his ass over the coals. Doesn't matter they're still gonna do it and will have Alec Baldwin play the part of Trump. It will be amazing to watch. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Having his own dinner. A classy one. BTW left wing nut jobs are not invited.

1457535858272.jpg
Having his own dinner. A classy one. BTW left wing nut jobs are not invited.

Attachment 623313 Originally Posted by canuckeight
Trump can't go anywhere in the USA or the world except maybe Russia without huge protest, he is the most despised man in the world and we happen to be stuck with him as our president because a bunch of racist rednecks fell for his bullshit. So Sad!
Trump can't go anywhere in the USA or the world except maybe Russia without huge protest, he is the most despised man in the world and we happen to be stuck with him as our president because a bunch of racist rednecks fell for his bullshit. So Sad! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
2b046cfeca2cda9e2bd20933a253a21f.jpg
I do not blame Trump to not have the Annual White House Correspondents Dinner.

he is just not used to people questioning him. When he was running the Trump empire all he heard was "yes sir boss yes sir master" Any other response merited a call to security.
A politician has learned early on how to dodge those 'rotten tomatoes'
I do not blame Trump to not have the Annual White House Correspondents Dinner.

he is just not used to people questioning him. When he was running the Trump empire all he heard was "yes sir boss yes sir master" Any other response merited a call to security.
A politician has learned early on how to dodge those 'rotten tomatoes'
Originally Posted by instfixer
plz post your alleged corporate America resume so we can see that u actually worked for Trump.
otherwise u are just another bloviating libtard idiot
He'd probably prefer to hangout in a chem-can in the middle of the summer at one his construction sites....at least it would serve some purpose.

I guess the burning question is (or should be) ..

Why would President Trump want to spend time with those fools? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Are you still looking up ladies RWI you stalker ?
^ lol I guess I need to link his stalker thread so people don't think i was lying lol