Perfect or miso?

• Linc6
  • 02-01-2022, 06:29 AM
Hey fellas, who has a prettier face between the two? And who is the better one to spend time with? Any intel would be appreciated!
Perfect but both are pretty
per many of her (Lovely’s) promoters. If you trust promoters (too many to list), go see both of them.
  • ketro
  • 02-01-2022, 09:36 AM
I just saw Perfect and she's a good time.

I haven't seen Miso yet, but if you want to comp me a session with her, I'll report back with my totally unbiased preference between the two.

Or just take Kim's advice and see both.
Not an encounter. Moving to co-ed
I just saw Perfect and she's a good time.

I haven't seen Miso yet, but if you want to comp me a session with her, I'll report back with my totally unbiased preference between the two.

Or just take Kim's advice and see both. Originally Posted by ketro
Not my advise,
Maybe advice will be avoid any girls at Lovely Angles that have been review or recommended by promoters. Of course don’t, if you have $300 blow off.
  • ketro
  • 02-01-2022, 02:06 PM
Maybe advice will be avoid any girls at Lovely Angles that have been review or recommended by promoters. Originally Posted by Haejinkim
Which ladies specifically do you suspect promoters have been lying about?
  • grail
  • 02-01-2022, 06:47 PM
Not my advise,
Maybe advice will be avoid any girls at Lovely Angles that have been review or recommended by promoters. Of course don’t, if you have $300 blow off. Originally Posted by Haejinkim
Wheeeeeee!

Let me tell you something.....YOU'RE SUSPECT!!!! yeah you. I don't know what your reputation is, n this town. But after what you tried pulling today, you can bet im going to be lookin into you.

Not my advise,
Maybe advice will be avoid any girls at Lovely Angles that have been review or recommended by promoters. Of course don’t, if you have $300 blow off. Originally Posted by Haejinkim
Linc..... no offence, but this the dumbest thing you can do. There are so many idiots on this board, including who replied. Just go see the girl you want, and make a decision on your own. Maybe go see the other one, then you'll know for sure. Asking the mongers on this board who to see, or who is better looking ....fucking ridiculous. I mean look at the responses.. you didn't get your answer.
Look above my post. pot calling the kettle black.
Not my advise,
Let me tell you something.....YOU'RE SUSPECT!!!! yeah you. I don't know what your reputation is, n this town. But after what you tried pulling today, you can bet im going to be lookin into you. Originally Posted by B.Wayne
This Haejinkim handle used to be vadc, pegasustx, and many others. His reputation is that of a Gnat buzzing near your ear, you swat at it, miss, and moments later the buzzing is back.

This is his theme song on ECCIE, going on 4 years.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pAcxNO1YV60

Biggest Promoter in town. Except he hates Lovely Angels. Biggest Anti-Promoter of LA. Somebody there told him to fuck off, and his wittle feelings got hurt. He lives daily on ECCIE, utilizing his many failed disguises, to get back at Lovely Angels. Pathetic Individual. And Psychotic.
  • grail
  • 02-03-2022, 05:51 AM
This Haejinkim handle used to be vadc, pegasustx, and many others. His reputation is that of a Gnat buzzing near your ear, you swat at it, miss, and moments later the buzzing is back.

This is his theme song on ECCIE, going on 4 years.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pAcxNO1YV60

Biggest Promoter in town. Except he hates Lovely Angels. Biggest Anti-Promoter of LA. Somebody there told him to fuck off, and his wittle feelings got hurt. He lives daily on ECCIE, utilizing his many failed disguises, to get back at Lovely Angels. Pathetic Individual. And Psychotic. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
+ TROLL

Please stick to the topic
See both, you’re going to see more than one girl this month anyway, might as well make it those two, lol
  • Linc6
  • 02-07-2022, 11:58 AM
Hey guys, thanks for all the comments, suggestions and feedback! I like spinners but they are not my favorite type, that’s why I asked which one to see if having to choose one based on their face/prettiness, lol. I’ll probably go see perfect