moving my ad possible?

GM Mods,
I hope this finds you well.
Is there any way to either duplicate an ad I accidentally posted in the provider ads forum and put it in the weekend lineup? or move it to the weekend lineup either or?
or will I be doing it all over again? :-) Thank you in advance.
OO
As poster, and if in a hour of post.
I think you can delete post. and then re-post where you want it
But I could be wrong
for sure if over a hour, you need a mod
done..
done.. Originally Posted by aj14620
ok thanks.
done.. Originally Posted by aj14620
Nice job AJ.... doing the heavy lifting!!
well for what they pay me..id better do something around here to earn that high payin salary!!
well for what they pay me..id better do something around here to earn that high payin salary!! Originally Posted by aj14620
But look at all the free p..... never mind.

Carry on
But look at all the free p..... never mind.

Carry on Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me
well that would be great iffen i flew that way..i keep getting offers for free dick though..heh...
..i keep getting offers for free dick though..heh... Originally Posted by aj14620
Just one of the job bennies......
well that would be great iffen i flew that way..i keep getting offers for free dick though..heh... Originally Posted by aj14620
do you have watchers?????
I think I do ya if they pay
ahhhh ops I could do ya.
but if you get your time rate plus extra and I get .20
what can I say other than AWESOME
ill pass those onto anyone that wants to get in on the free dicks..i dont mind sharing..
ill pass those onto anyone that wants to get in on the free dicks..i dont mind sharing.. Originally Posted by aj14620
most will have shrinkage I bet
not all guys can put on a show
Wats up for the weekend lovely? Money savings or added services/time?

You're great!!
well this lovely is rompin around like a a a funkin bunny!! other than that you know how i roll...just hangin out being coolahhhhhhhhhhhh...where's that fried chicken u promised..inquiring minds seem to be hungaaaaary..
Rawrr!