Bumpin'

If one is in one of the less active eccie forums, and the first Indy review listed is 75 days old, is it still considered a bump to comment on it?
#13 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
is it your review? just askin
edit: looking bet not
what area ? who da mod?
ax iggy abot the Troy section
I was looking in Sacramento. I was going to make a wise ass comment, but I saw the age of the review and didn't. But since the review was on top, first non-sticky thread it really wouldn't be a bump. But as rule is worded, sounds like they'd frown on it. But in that wasteland the comment would likely have gone unnoticed.
CryptKicker, professoreccie

are the mods, I think you may be ok with the 1st one
but I do not know the 2nd
mmmmmm professor eccie ya righhhhhhhhhhhhht
take a pass unless you want the warning or points LOL

i just sayin

shhhhhhhhhh don't tell Paulie girl where ta get pointed
he got his hands full here in Upset NY and somewhere in PA LOL
CryptKicker, professoreccie

are the mods, I think you may be ok with the 1st one
but I do not know the 2nd
mmmmmm professor eccie ya righhhhhhhhhhhhht
take a pass unless you want the warning or points LOL

i just sayin

shhhhhhhhhh don't tell Paulie girl where ta get pointed
he got his hands full here in Upset NY and somewhere in PA LOL Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Not worth it. I tend to

I've got a day to kill out there, maybe I'll post an ISO.