Are P411 providers 'verified'?

I tend to be a bit cautious and prefer to see ladies who have some reviews. However there are a few ladies on P411 that have no linked reviews nor any that I could find.

Is there some form of screening process for the ladies like there is for the men?

EDIT: I clicked the wrong forum as I meant to post this in coed. Could a mod please move this there? Sorry everyone!
Thanks geecue!
Most certainly YES. Age verification and all. They do a great job of keeping the BSC ones out. Well most of them.
Thank you!
Unless things have changed, a provider must be vouched for by a member of p411 being added to the group.
Yeah she screens us!
Are you kidding... they're practically desperate to have ladies on there if you ask to be deleted they won't even remove you. I had to publicly call them out just to be removed a year after I asked to not be on their site at all. When I did join years ago the only check they did was my reviews.
It's a great idea but unfortunately the lady who runs it is not so nice and people have been busted off of p411 it's definitely not a guarantee of safety. I personally removed myself because of their poor Behavior towards providers and the fact that okay's are practically worthless. I care about myself too much to put my safety in the hands of someone else.
I think that they are going through a verification process right now for the ladies are listed. I had to send a copy of my ID, a photo of me with my ID, as well as a photo holding up that days date, and then a link to a review from within the past 3 months done by a reviewer who has at least 5 other reviews of reputable ladies.

I think it has something to do with making sure that ladies are of legal age, but nevertheless,I believe that information I provided shows, I am a real provider as well. Nothing is fool proof or totally secure,and you should absolutely only see who you feel comfortable seeing.
I had to have a website, be age verified, and also have a provider in high stature on the site vouch for me.

Now I wasn't happy when I reported a LEO on the site and was told he wasn't. That they had recertified him and checked out. Following that there were five girls who got busted seeing him. I don't know many LEO that arent going to check out. It's their job to be that good.
Well it certainly sounds like they are being verified. It's good to know this.

Vic
Thanks ladies!
I had to have a website, be age verified, and also have a provider in high stature on the site vouch for me.

Now I wasn't happy when I reported a LEO on the site and was told he wasn't. That they had recertified him and checked out. Following that there were five girls who got busted seeing him. I don't know many LEO that arent going to check out. It's their job to be that good. Originally Posted by Sarah Renee
Yeah they don't care if you're an established provider or not all they care about is getting money you can tell them about Leo you can tell them about a violent client they don't care I've heard several ladies reported Leo or aggressive behavior and these were established providers with no history of lying. They just ignore the providers good advice....and have gotten a lot of people hurt, through p411, that way. When I first removed myself from p411 I felt a little sad but I can honestly say almost two years later it was a great move and I feel much more safe than I'm no longer on that site.
I love p411! Years ago in Dallas I had my one and only issue with a client that assaulted me and Gina immediately took care of the situation. She has a solid reputation along with the site. Nothing is foolproof it is only meant to be used as one method of screening.

It was infiltrated years ago in Denver due to 4 providers giving okays for coffee dates.
I love p411! Years ago in Dallas I had my one and only issue with a client that assaulted me and Gina immediately took care of the situation. She has a solid reputation along with the site. Nothing is foolproof it is only meant to be used as one method of screening.

It was infiltrated years ago in Denver due to 4 providers giving okays for coffee dates. Originally Posted by femalehobbyist
I still use it. I just have a love hate relationship with it. GINA has been nothing but professional with me. I honestly can't blame her for someone turning over his account to save his butt. I also don't blame the cop for bwing great at his job. I was a new face and no one knew me back then. I wouldn't have handled it differently either knowing me. We all know the risk when we get in this business.