Joe Biden

Man I can’t wait until Biden kicks trumps dumb ass again.
It will be landslide. End of maga is near.
Amen. Maga days are numbered
Biden got the easy match up the dems wanted
Hmmmmm... I assure you - this is the match up that the MAGAs
were hoping for also... ...

#### Salty
Wonder if he will send his goons to the capital again
Will be different story this time.
Will be different story this time. Originally Posted by mtnitlion
... You mean the goons that President Biden has at the
Capitol right now??

#### Salty
Will be different story this time. Originally Posted by mtnitlion
I hope he does. Go ahead and try another J6, fucksticks. Watch what happens this time when the national guard isn't being told to stand down by the sitting POTUS. Joe will have the Capitol surrounded in a heartbeat.
It will be landslide. End of maga is near. Originally Posted by mtnitlion
It's gonna be glorious. Watch trump limp off into obscurity (or maybe jail) claiming the whole world is rigged against him, and how he really is a "billionaire". Lol. That one never gets old.

... Joe Biden? ... Joe Biden STINKS - the people know it
and the polls show it...

#### Salty
I hope he does. Go ahead and try another J6, fucksticks. Watch what happens this time when the national guard isn't being told to stand down by the sitting POTUS. Joe will have the Capitol surrounded in a heartbeat. Originally Posted by tommy156
It’s a shame you actually believe this. Another mind corrupted by media that thinks the opposite of what happened is what actually happened.
It will be landslide. End of maga is near. Originally Posted by mtnitlion
Amen. Maga days are numbered
Biden got the easy match up the dems wanted Originally Posted by winn dixie

so you two want four more years of 5 MILLION more illegal wretches allowed into the US?

interesting. which side are you on? ours or theirs?

It’s a shame you actually believe this. Another mind corrupted by media that thinks the opposite of what happened is what actually happened. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

it's a classic case of LDS

Liberal Derangement Syndrome

BAAHHAA
It’s a shame you actually believe this. Another mind corrupted by media that thinks the opposite of what happened is what actually happened. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Yes, that's it. I'm dumb for believing my own eyes and ears, and the video evidence we've all had the opportunity to comb over. I should be listening instead to trump's lies, with zero evidence to back up anything he's saying. There's another thread here that addresses all this. Makes perfect sense.
  • Devo
  • 03-08-2024, 12:59 PM
The mere fact a President needs to surround the Capitol with soldiers, tells you everything you need to know about Biden, and the reality of the election.

Third world countries have capitols filled with soldiers, to protect dictators, or leaders who rig the vote.

One step away from a Revolution.
  • Devo
  • 03-08-2024, 01:01 PM
And remember, the MAYOR of DC had access to soldiers before J6 and did nothing, and, that was by design, it was a staged event.
One step away from a revolution but Jan 6 was not a riot....cute

Joe Biden should never have had a real shot at being President.

But he is. And the prevailing wisdom is to run someone against him who already lost and now panders more to the far right than he ever did the first time around.

Sounds like a recipe for more Biden to me. As feeble and ineffective as ole Joe is what would it say about the state of our nation if he won... again?
And remember, the MAYOR of DC had access to soldiers before J6 and did nothing, and, that was by design, it was a staged event. Originally Posted by Devo
... Funny you mention this today, mate.

As the Oversight Committee now has PROOF of this.
Liz Chaney and the "J6" committee WITHELD evidence.

... The "J6" committee wanted to protect Joe Biden.

#### Salty