The Lies and TRUTH OF AGE..

Ok I have been in this business 13 years and have seen it all..
I have ALWAYS BEEN HONEST WITH MY AGE ALWAYS....
I WANT YOU TO KNOW THE TRUTH....Some guys want a youngster some guys want a WOMAN. I want them to know the truth in what I am and am NOT.

. I am not foolish to think every woman does this hell I know a woman that is 50 and looks in her late 30's and has a body better than most 20 year olds.. I mean the body of a spinner for sure and I do know a woman that is 5 years younger than me and actually looks 20 years older than me. So I have seen both ends of the age and looks ratio...

As I was posting an ad on BP I came across this ad http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ub-35/19568977
35????
but COME ON LADIES IF YOU ARE GOING TO LIE ABOUT YOUR AGE BE IN THE SAME CENTURY..
OR AM I WRONG DOES THAT MATTER TO YOU GUYS?

If the face in the pic looks 70 does it matter that they say there 30? As long as you can see what your getting on the pic?
I agree i have always posted my real age. You get what you see and if im too "old" for you or too "young" for you then thats their choice to make.

I think it does matter alot to the guys, but hey im a woman so how would i know..lol
Truth be known Majichands, everyone here knows I am an immature, underaged, FuckToy so I go with the Press, good & bad (just don't believe anything misspriss says about my sincere, heartfelt, personal disclosures...The over and under betting line is 5 minutes before she shamelessly attacks my Truthfulness)...

The Passionate Minor Sixty-Niner ManSlut
I know id prefer older. Im 27 and think its hot to get an older girl. I can always get a girl my age or younger but i dont have the balls to confront older hot ladys. So true age helps.
When i get older im sure this trend will switch and ill want younger
  • Sami
  • 02-28-2013, 10:52 AM
Ya and she has many names too put her number in bp search she is julie, jody, sabrina, christie, natalie, cristina, sofie. many many more.
LOL....
I am 42 but I still get carded at times when purchasing alcohol.. So, I actually have a young face, plus I'm very muscular.

Some women make me laugh hysterically when they say their 40 but their really in their mid 50's. You can tell a woman's age in her hands, her neck, and the crows-feet around her eyes. Oh yeah, I think it depends on the elasticity of the persons skin too. Being if you wrinkle at an early age or not. Some people just don't age well.

~I was born at night....Just not last night~
I don't lie about my age in real life situations. But on here, when our representation is based on our looks....I put an age that I look like. If I put my real age, first-time clients will feel misguided because I do not look like my real age. So far...I have no complaints.
I am not entirely certain "she" is a "she" at all! 35? Hmm...
Lol @ that ad. Before I started I browsed that ad and said heck no - I'm lying! I'm 35 but say I'm 33. Pretty soon I'll be 36 and a step closer to 40 - my ad will say 31 and by 40, I'll be 28...you can be anything you want to be when you grow up, 74 going on 36 and even Ronald McDonald.

From an old Chinese Proverb (or MissPriss)
Men who have bright red hair and wear yellow do so to mask the sensitive squishy inside AND they tend to be sluts at both 35 and 73
That is the WORST looking 35 year old I've ever seen. Definitely think she's at at LEAST 50 but then again some drugs really age you.. Say no to drugs!! LOL
Ya and she has many names too put her number in bp search she is julie, jody, sabrina, christie, natalie, cristina, sofie. many many more. Originally Posted by Sami
Well she's doing a lot better than me. She's got her own website and takes credit cards (ooohhh ahhh) and she's now going by ANACONDA - same number. Check out her list of services - as soon as I master Nunchucks, I'm going to get my own website with more services and an even catchier name!

Pay attention to the photos, she doesn't look a day over 67. I suspect photoshop!
http://www.thefeminizer.com/
The age BS factor is a real pisser. I'll leave it at that. As for the ad in question, Trolls are ageless.
See...that's why our real age doesn't really matter! If you're 40 but look like 32....if you put 40, clients who are looking for aa real 40 MILFY looks will be disappointed. That woman in the ad should put the age she looks like...hehe...50, 60, or 70 or whatever. Hehe! Even if she IS really 35. There is a market for everything. LOL
"Caveat emptor!"...Buyer beware! I've done older/younger but didn't pay attention to an age. If I find a woman attractive then I wanna fuck her or at least try out her mouth for a while. There..said it!
If you multiply the posted age by 1.18 you are +/- 1 of the real age.