• The J
  • 08-18-2018, 10:34 PM
i gave her ride once..

means she want me to be her pimp?

or she just liked my car so much?
  • jwj6o
  • 08-18-2018, 11:01 PM
maybe she doesn,t have a car, or don,t now the city,
It’s called Promotion of Prostitution and it’s a felony.
Give her a ride on that Sterns and Foster
i gave her ride once..

or she just liked my car so much? Originally Posted by The J
It’s called Promotion of Prostitution and it’s a felony. Originally Posted by B Three
Nope
Key word is friend. Maybe occasionally a benefit

You won’t be the Pimp and she don’t be your Hoe
You got it twisted.

She will be your Pimp and you will be the Hoe

Yo Hoe get yo ass over here and swoop me up
I gotta get this cash

Naw we ain’t fuckin today
Hurry the fuck up
It’s called Promotion of Prostitution and it’s a felony. Originally Posted by B Three
Promoting it would be openly trying to create interest for said person. By your definition, Uber drivers can be charged.

To "promote" something means you're out there trying to get people to buy something. The driver is delivering her to a spot where arrangements have already been made.

I'm not saying YOU invented the definition, but that perhaps a good lawyer can argue against the charge.
  • BLM69
  • 08-19-2018, 08:52 AM
i gave her ride once..

or she just liked my car so much? Originally Posted by The J
She likes spending time with you man, maybe you can do her laundry while she's at the encounters? Don't be a sucker buddy and have her figure her business out.
Nope
Key word is friend. Maybe occasionally a benefit

You won’t be the Pimp and she don’t be your Hoe
You got it twisted.

She will be your Pimp and you will be the Hoe

Yo Hoe get yo ass over here and swoop me up
I gotta get this cash

Naw we ain’t fuckin today
Hurry the fuck up Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
want to take 6 month sabbatical and get into the pimpin biz just so I can legit attach the word hoe to everything I say to her:

"did you put enough quarters in the parking meter, hoe?"
"lets go for a ride hoe, am craving frozen yogurt"
"hoe, am tired of taking down messages for your sister four times a day, you tell that hoe to get her own phone and place"
"hoe, the man's asking if you want grilled onions on your double-double"

sounds like it'd be totally worth it.
Lmao ! Hell yea that sounds like she trying to pimp him
Promoting it would be openly trying to create interest for said person. By your definition, Uber drivers can be charged.

To "promote" something means you're out there trying to get people to buy something. The driver is delivering her to a spot where arrangements have already been made.

I'm not saying YOU invented the definition, but that perhaps a good lawyer can argue against the charge. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
You can.bet the time, but you can’t beat the ride.

A good lawyer should be able to beat the charge, but in police stings at motels, they always have someone in the parking lot to arrest the driver if there is one.

The key is whether the driver had knowledge of what was going on. An Uber driver doesn’t hang out in the parking lot and get a phone call from inside that the money has been collected. Those two things are rather damning evidence toward a Promotion charge.
What kind of car ??
What kind of car ?? Originally Posted by PeterBota
Black Cadillac with spinner rims

I'm not saying YOU invented the definition, but that perhaps a good lawyer can argue against the charge. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
“Promoting prostitution includes receiving money or other proceeds from an agreement to participate in the proceeds from prostitution.”

I think if you know she’s hooking and you drive her, you’re guilty. If you’re an Uber driver and drive anyone who calls, and a trashily dressed woman gets in and asks to be taken to x address, you might wonder if she’s a hooker or going to a costume party. So much would depend in what the State could prove about your knowledge. Sources of proof would be text messages, testimony from the girl, wire taps, etc.

Here is what a jury charge might look like.

https://www.tdcaa.com/sites/default/...harge/4303.doc
Black Cadillac with spinner rims Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Nah, low rider purple Coupe de Ville.
I don't know about being her driver, but if she can take in all of my 9 Iron I might give her a lift. At least let her ride it cowboy style.