Mexico wins trade battle against the United States which is a defeat for Trump

The courts ruled in Mexico's favor - way to go Mexico
http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/25/news...una/index.html
The article also points out that Trump just pissed off Canada by placing a 20 percent tariff on lumber - bad move Trump.
  • R.M.
  • 04-25-2017, 07:11 PM
OH shit the sky is going to fall.
A SUCKER like Lewd_Wiggleass is born everyday! Give it 24-48 hours... In the mean time check out a real president!
https://theconservativetreehouse.com...a/#more-131824

wtf does the WTO have to do with the resurgence of American trade? nothing. they are part of the problem u fat pizza eating bitch! the Lord Emperor, ruler of the Universe, had declared war against all who oppose the new American hegemony which will rule the Universe for all eternity!

the Lord Emperor's progeny will rule until the end of all known existence!

all hail the rule of the Lord Emperor!!!!

all who oppose shall be shipped off to GITMO to be reeducated .. into the American way!!

or they will die!!

long live the Lord Emperor!!!

bahhahaa

OH shit the sky is going to fall. Originally Posted by R.M.
Hmmm the sky will fall when you get another review or how about you go do some research from your fake news sources and check and see if Charles Manson has died yet - didn't you report him dead a few months ago ?
Or how about post something like jeez - " I just discovered that senators don't have term limits like the President" ...
Please make us laugh with your stupidity R.M.
Hmmm the sky will fall when you get another review or how about you go do some research from your fake news sources and check and see if Charles Manson has died yet - didn't you report him dead a few months ago ?
Or how about post something like jeez - " I just discovered that senators don't have term limits like the President" ...
Please make us laugh with your stupidity R.M. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

did you eat 15,000 calories today? how many fat ass whoppers did you eat to keep up your fatness?

stop eating so much u fatass!!!

bahhahaaa

• R.M.
  • 04-25-2017, 08:01 PM
Please make us laugh with your stupidity R.M. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Why do you let me play you like this?
did you eat 15,000 calories today? how many fat ass whoppers did you eat to keep up your fatness?

bahhahaaa

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Do you really think you are being funny ? It's getting old and redundant - let's see how your body looks ? I am pretty sure all you guys calling me fat ass are just some well hung studs with little body fat and you have young ladies drooling over your awesome body? I am really impressed that you have the perfect body but somehow ended up on a hooker board to pay whores to screw you because in your every day life no lady would give you the time of the day lmfao.
Do you really think you are being funny ? It's getting old and redundant - let's see how your body looks ? I am pretty sure all you guys calling me fat ass are just some well hung studs with little body fat and you have young ladies drooling over your awesome body? I am really impressed that you have the perfect body but somehow ended up on a hooker board to pay whores to screw you because in your every day life no lady would give you the time of the day lmfao. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
what is funny is the fact u have admitted to the interwebs you are a morbidly obese fatass .. you should know better than to admit that. if i lose 35 pounds i'd be slim and trim .. if you lost only 35 pounds you'd still be morbidly obese .. you would still be over 300 fatass pounds ..

so stop eating so many pizzas u fatass.

it's the only Italian word you know! fatass!!

bahhaaaaaa

bahhahaaa

Lubed Wide-ass is too stupid to count anything, let alone calories, just like he's too stupid to notice that this court case was filed in 2008 and that his green-weenie boy Odumbo continued to deny Mexico fair trading rights for his whole eight-year term in office. In other words, the court found Odumbo at fault.
Lubed Wide-ass is too stupid to count anything, let alone calories, just like he's too stupid to notice that this court case was filed in 2008 and that his green-weenie boy Odumbo continued to deny Mexico fair trading rights for his whole eight-year term in office. In other words, the court found Odumbo at fault. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

illuminating isn't it? Obama at fault??? oh my!! bahhaaaaa

will the libtard left ever admit the truth????
Mexican Tuna...lol

And a story reported on Cnn mONey. Seriously, Luke...?
  • WTF
  • 04-25-2017, 08:49 PM

the Lord Emperor's progeny will rule until the end of all known existence!
Known existence?
CNN. They had an article today how Rachel Maddow was LEADING THE TIMESLOT and what a great host she is.

That she was kicking Fox News' ASS. Here's the problem. Fox News just lost their top guy, the new guy just got put in the slot, they were only measuring the 25-49 metric and......

She's kicking CNNs ASS even worse. Somehow that is a win for CNN.
How is this remotely connected to the Trump Administration.

This has been going on for years.