When providers fall for you

Ok How many of you have had this happen to you. At times you know its not about the money. You made her have her first O During the session that wasn't facked. Now the game is on to work it hard. So please tell your story of how you handled this situation.
Of course it's not about the money. Look at all the provider ads that state that "this is not just a job". But, you first, Lothario. How do you handle it? You know you're itching to tell us all about it.
How do we handle it when they fall for us? Or when we give them an orgasm and they expect it again? Or, in your mind, are they one and the same?
Ok How many of you have had this happen to you. At times you know its not about the money. You made her have her first O During the session that wasn't facked.. Originally Posted by shadow12
You don't really believe this, do you?
I'm not sure I've ever seen a non-facked O, although I have heard rumors of such. Would you please describe your methodology, and in exquisite detail?
Moved here..
It's always about money. I had a hobby friend of mine tell me that a Provider said to him that she loved him. He told me about it...and I said "Right?" and then I told him what to do. The next day he makes an appointment to see her but also admits to her that he got no money. She then tells him over the phone that he is a great guy and nice, but that she wants the money more than him, and that she isn't some kind of charity to be giving it away. So, there it is...it's always about money. Lol : )
Ok How many of you have had this happen to you. At times you know its not about the money. You made her have her first O During the session that wasn't facked. Now the game is on to work it hard. So please tell your story of how you handled this situation. Originally Posted by shadow12
Never. It's ALWAYS about the money. You pay once you'll pay again many times over.
$$$$
If they make you feel like they are falling for you it only means they are good at gfe.
Ive had several providers not fell for me but more like became great fuck buddies and just got to know each other at a more personal level.and yes the sex was free.and till today ill get a text whenever that provider is in town wanting to hangout and fuck afterwards without the use of money.
Ive had several providers not fell for me but more like became great fuck buddies and just got to know each other at a more personal level.and yes the sex was free.and till today ill get a text whenever that provider is in town wanting to hangout and fuck afterwards without the use of money. Originally Posted by two_incher
You are very lucky. I wish I knew what that was like...not many providers will do that.
wanting to hangout and fuck afterwards without the use of money. Originally Posted by two_incher
Who buys the drinks/dinner?
A provider that I used to see 2 or 3 times a week would give me a freebie now and then but in no way was it because of love or my skills. It was simply showing her appreciation for me being a frequent flyer......Bill
It's not always just about the money although money is at least part of it.

And what in the hell does the word "facked" mean?

The English language is a mother fucker.