Who all has a foot fetish?

I most certainly do. I used to think it was something very weird about me, but the older I have become the more I have realized that most people have something they are very into sexually. Whether they call it a fetish or not. Just curious if that is a very common one, and specifically curious about how most providers feel about it. For me it is an extension of body worship for a woman that makes me want to worship her great body.
Addicted. First symptoms when I was 14. Age 74 now so, 6 decades. Never grow tired if it!
I learn to like dirty feet very of one's that never wash there are real and have good service.
Guilty. I recognized my fetish about 10 years ago when I was in my late 30’s.
Guilty. I recognized my fetish about 10 years ago when I was in my late 30’s. Originally Posted by Goose7093
Don’t plead guilty! Embrace it!
Foot fetishes immediately after a pedicure are the bomb. Nothing beats an attractive woman clad in bottomless attire standing over me tickling my nutsack with her toes while talking dirty, then wiggling her recently cleaned but now cum covered toes in my mouth and demanding that cleanliness be restored.
Foot fetishes immediately after a pedicure are the bomb. Nothing beats an attractive woman clad in bottomless attire standing over me tickling my nutsack with her toes while talking dirty, then wiggling her recently cleaned but now cum covered toes in my mouth and demanding that cleanliness be restored. Originally Posted by Mr Morningwood
Nicely stated, Mr. M! I love when she stands over me and thrusts all five toes of a foot deep into my mouth, then repeat with the same routine using her other foot!
Yuppppp i damn sure do
Im 44 mine started in high school....love a good pedicure..and stockings on those feet
I love getting my feet worshiped, kissed, massaged, rubbed!
I love getting my feet worshiped, kissed, massaged, rubbed! Originally Posted by VeronicaTurbay
You are a beautiful goddess, and it would be a dream come true to worship you and your wonderful feet.
Me!!! I love smooth, well cared for feet with a nice pedicure. Get a footjob whenever I can and have sucked lots of toes.