Girls from Tight Ends bar

I heard that some providers here work at Tight Ends bar in colony. That is my favorite bar and always wanted to be with one of them. Anyone knows who they are?
Why don't you ask the girls? You might be a Manager trying to hang one of them
LMAO 🤣
Nice!
Why don't you ask the girls? You might be a Manager trying to hang one of them Originally Posted by Rapture

word
  • grean
  • 05-30-2019, 10:36 AM
Want the addresses of their incalls too? If you're going to ask for stupid shit then why half ass it?
Exactly grean. Why don't he just go up there and ask for a car BBBJ. I bet most of them would do it if not all of them.
doubtful...I was just there a few days ago. It will be a long time before I ever go back.

Went in and sat at the bar and had two beers and the bartender never even told her name. When I closed out my tab with Ben Franklin, she had the nerve to ask if she could keep the fucking change!!! [Did I mention, that even after having two beers, and being ignored between orders, she never even introduced herself!]

After closing out, I moved to a table, hoping for better service and just a little more attention. "Pssst, that guy just paid for 2 Miller Lites with Ben...and Ben had a lot of friends." Even at the table it wasn't anything any better.

Left and went to Third Base, and although it was my first time in a long, long time, felt like a welcome home party. Attention from multiple girls, invited a working girl from nearby to join me for a quick bite to eat and then back to her place to work off the calories.

Left and went to Third Base, and although it was my first time in a long, long time, felt like a welcome home party. Attention from multiple girls, invited a working girl from nearby to join me for a quick bite to eat and then back to her place to work off the calories. Originally Posted by Wiesbadenwillie

Is Third Base like Tight Ends, Hooters, etc. ?
That place has always seemed a little service deficient. I went in the other night and sat at a table for almost ten minutes without any of the waitresses coming by to take my order. I got up and went to Twin Peaks.
He must think this is Hooter's in Addison?
I heard that some providers here work at Tight Ends bar in colony. That is my favorite bar and always wanted to be with one of them. Anyone knows who they are? Originally Posted by Golpacha
Been there once a while back. Very noisy and super crowded. Sat at the bar and was about ten minutes before I was approached by anyone to see if I wanted to order anything. The girls in general didn't seem approachable at all, not very friendly.

I like Wild Pitch much better. 98% of the girls are very approachable if you're nice. And especially if they know you tip well. Food is better too, and the service. Taylor and Elizabeth behind the bar are the best!! (and the hottest, I think)

... Left and went to Third Base, and although it was my first time in a long, long time, felt like a welcome home party. Attention from multiple girls, invited a working girl from nearby to join me for a quick bite to eat and then back to her place to work off the calories. Originally Posted by Wiesbadenwillie
Never heard of Third Base. Doing a google search just turns up a place in Round Rock. Are you thinking of Wild Pitch?
  • MRMR
  • 06-27-2019, 11:05 AM
I Believe Third Base and Wild Pitch are one in the same after the name change
Third base was previous name.
May have to check them out during CFB season...see who's willing to share more than some "school spirit"