Attn: Mods. Permanently delete/disable my account.

This site has gone downhill big time now please delete my account and all attached information please and thank you.
Come on, bud. We don't want to lose you.
I agree... but he can come back.
It's really not worth staying anymore. I'm just popping in time to time to see if they deleted me or not
I’m just popping in time to time to see if they deleted me or not Originally Posted by Hobbyman28

I agree with Raindog. We need some sane Oldheads sticking around.
Hobbyman,

Considering that you have reviewed several non-Eccie girls and participated in discussion of non-Eccie girls as well, it seems there are good reasons for you to stay. As far as STG, AdultSearch and SA girls, nothing has changed.

Although I exclusively see verified Eccie providers, I will stay. I know how to contact them without their ads.

• RK2
  • 09-07-2019, 03:29 PM
I agree that I don't see any reason to run off quite yet. I enjoy reading the reviews. I further prefer to see or read the ways providers interact with board members. A friendly bubbly attitude over random topics goes a long way with me. Just my .02 cents.
Ok guys I will stick around and keep contributing to the board. After considering it my decision was rash.. despite the changes I can still stick around I reckon.
Thanks, Hobbyman.

I’ll stick around as long as Eccie is sufficiently useful. It is less useful now than before the recent abrupt (and insufficiently explained) changes.

When and if Eccie is no longer useful, then I’ll let it go.

Simple.