has eccie changed?

my profile is lacking so im sure some people may be weary of me.
ive been browsing eccie for years. only had one encounter through hear. ive had more encounter before back page was shut down and now am having a hard time browsing local providers. before I can remember being able to browse all providers of the New Orleans area but my go to area was I believe a forum of visiting providers in Lafayette. Im having troubles find that same threat of Lafayette providers and also having a hard time finding how to browse providers in New Orleans. Please point me in the right direction. I am familiar with skip the games but id really like to find how to browse the visiting providers in Lafayette.
There are only a few providers left in the business. That line of work has been destroyed with the exit of backpage and Craigslist. STG is pretty unimpressive. Everyone else is laying low or working at Target.
Do your homework. Lots of homework. Be sure you get the right girl. There are a couple good ones in Lafayette. They are very good. Then there are a couple not so good ones there also.

Find a newbie friendly lady. There is a thread with those who are newbie friendly. Those are the ladies who will help you out.

You may have to get out of Laf. to find newbie friendly. Just do your homework. Don't go by price. Go by reviews.