review = reference ?

Guys, if you like for me to be a reference for u, YOU MUST review me first!

read it off a providers signature ...does that seem fair ? just curious

I have a ton of clients who don't do reviews per personal preference. Nonetheless, a lot of my clients don't even have profiles here. Heck, some don't even know about ECCIE!

Now, from a business standpoint, having a hobbyist write a review is a great marketing tool and helps to keep one's business fresh and up to date. However at the same time, I could honestly care less about being the most reviewed piece of pussy on ECCIE. It's just not that serious.

Nevertheless, I don't believe a hobbyist should even feel obliged to do reviews in exchange for a reference. As a professional provider who is well above 'tit for tat', I believe that keeping others safe and out of trouble is more important than, per say, writing another letter to ECCIE penthouse.

I am more than happy to provide a references to all who have seen me and behaved well.
She probably doesn't keep records so having a review is like a reminder for her that she saw you.
As a professional provider who is well above 'tit for tat'. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Damn, now what am I gonna do with all these 'tats' I been saving up for AB???

Seriously, I appreciate the safety orientation.

Please give my regards to Milf Montero if you see her in Chicago!
I see no issue with it. Although this is a community for sharing information, there's no requirement that says you must participate. As a client, you paid for her time and hopefully got your money's worth. She's not obligated to provide references for you for the next six months, although it'd be nice if she did. On the other hand, if you felt like you had a great enough time where you feel good enough to ask her to be a reference, what's wrong with you writing a review? Again, not a requirement, but I can see tit for tat working here. I remember seeing this. If I recall, it was a fairly new provider, probably looking to build her name. I didn't think it was unreasonable, I hope she doesn't get flamed for this.
Damn, now what am I gonna do with all these 'tats' I been saving up for AB???

Seriously, I appreciate the safety orientation.

Please give my regards to Milf Montero if you see her in Chicago! Originally Posted by jimmylbob
I'll save a "tit" for you.

Oh, and I'll be in Chicago next week. I'll tell her you said Hello.

Better yet, we should all have a threesome.
i use reviews as a reference as i can just contact the lady from said review but someone saying they will not provide a reference without a review seems rude. While I anticipate more reviews i do not demand nor with hold a reference.
I'll save a "tit" for you.

Oh, and I'll be in Chicago next week. I'll tell her you said Hello.

Better yet, we should all have a threesome. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
I think that would probably kill me, but what a way to go!
Guys, if you like for me to be a reference for u, YOU MUST review me first!

read it off a providers signature ...does that seem fair ? just curious

Originally Posted by glade55
Well dear, can I see you then???
  • BLM69
  • 05-20-2020, 06:47 PM
Well dear, can I see you then??? Originally Posted by slitlic
You know that post is from 2015?
He must have found a time machine
This is certainly an old Post

Personally I prefer guys utilize p411 then they can use me as a preference all they want because it said that I gave him an okay