Another poll that only an idiot can fail.

There are those that claim to revere "science" while at the same time ignoring that same science if it is inconvenient to their agenda. Let's see how many really believe in the science:

The sun rises in the east and sets in the west...everyday whether see it or not.
Barley
U must be bored to post a strange poll.
I have my reasons which will be made clear in a few days.
My "ignore list" needs to be updated. Some people no longer seem to be with us and some of you (you know who you are) are just not worth engaging. I put these three little polls together to help me evaluate your fitness for being ignored. Simple positions that no one can deny but some of you deny them anyway. You're intractable and stupid to boot. Congratulations! You made the list. Other considerations are how you handle intellectual defeat; do you run away, do you sulk, (or worse) you throw a barbed invective and try to declare victory with your pants around your ankles. That last one puts you on the list.

69in2it69
aloysius.x
Chung Tran
mask69venom
txdot-guy
Yssup Rider
pdidy69
WTF

The ignore has already been put down on you so don't try to contact me. My decision is irrevocable until next year. You shit in your own bed, now you have to sleep in it.

Preemptive strike: This is not about your opinion, this is about how you go about expressing them and your general demeanor. Why have a discussion someone who cannot see reality, nor will accept it when it is 100% proven to them?