"Fast and Furious" revisited.

How the US gave guns to Mexican cartels
By John Dodson, December 1, 2013

"Take the government out of this equation and nothing gets done. No guns get purchased, because there is no FBI money to pay for them; no guns get sold, because ATF is not coercing the gun dealers to sell them; and no guns get trafficked, because ATF is not using the guise of a “big case” to allow it all to happen....

"The maiden voyage of our tracker had lasted less than an hour. Back at the office, the only concern expressed was for the loss of the GPS equipment and their having to account for that.

"The guns getting away . . . well, that was business as usual....

"Some politicians and the media like to think the 'Fast and Furious' scandal is over, that we know what happened and it’s no big deal. But three years later, the White House still refuses to release all documents on the operation. Officials refuse to say who knew about the gun walking. The Mexican government say 211 people have been killed by guns from 'Fast and Furious', including police officers. The body count will only increase.

"And Attorney General Eric Holder, despite being held in contempt by Congress, still has a job.

"We gave thousands of guns to Mexican drug cartels. Americans died. Where is the outrage?"

http://nypost.com/2013/12/01/book-ex...-drug-cartels/

"It ain't over!"
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+1

"Take the [Odumbo] government out of this equation and nothing gets done. No [Odumbo] guns get purchased, because there is no [Odumbo] FBI money to pay for them; no [Odumbo] guns get sold, because [the Odumbo] ATF is not coercing the [Odumbo] gun dealers to sell them; and no [Odumbo] guns get trafficked, because [Odumbo's] ATF is not using the guise of a “big case” to allow it all to happen."
The most dishonest and corrupt administration EVER!
Why not bump a three year old thread or twelve Corpy.
Why not bump a three year old thread or twelve Corpy. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What say you interpret this, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard:

You DO love they Photoshop, don't you, Corpy! Is that how you doctored the polls and dictionary pages you post?
You DO love they Photoshop, don't you, Corpy! Is that how you doctored the polls and dictionary pages you post? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're hijacking this thread, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, and that's something you always lyingly claimed you never do, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard. Note the date on the article, you ignorant, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, it wasn't written "three years" ago, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.
“Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch’intrate”,
Posted on December 2, 2013 by doriangrey1

There is no greater insult, than that insult which comes from one claiming that they have done nothing but respect you, even as they hurl yet another derogatory insult at you.

‘I… appreciate your concern about the toxic political environment right now. I do have to challenge you, though, on the notion that any citizen that disagrees with me has been “targeted and ridiculed” or that I have “made fun” of tea-baggers.’

This is not the first time that Barack Obama has displayed this level of petulant childish immature disrespect for those who do not agree with him.

Never before in American history has any occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave done more to damage the integrity and respect of the office of the President of the United States of America. Bill Clinton’s sexual adventures with Monica Lewinsky were bad, but they were never an intentional act of disrespect of the American people, just a personal glimpse into the personal moral and ethical failings of Bill Clinton the man.

Richard Nixon’s involvement in Watergate was embarrassing, but again, not because he was intentionally giving the entire nation the finger, but because of his own poor judgement which reflected more upon him, than upon the office which he held. Barack Obama’s actions on the other hand, are very much intentional acts of disrespect to the American people. Act’s which, because they are intentionally disrespectful and specifically aimed at those who do not fall lock step with his personal agenda, cannot be separated from the office he holds and thus, do not diminish him as an individual more than the office he holds.

Combine this profound disrespect for the American people, with his blatant disrespect for the United States Constitution and his constant abuse of his office ($600 MILLION DOLLARS for the Obamacare WEBSITE, Really?? are you out of your mother fucking mind???) and his tenure as President of the United States of America can only rationally or logically be seen as a national disaster that makes 1969′s Hurricane Camille look like a gentle spring shower.

I say this with more than a small degree of schadenfreude, when the employer mandate part of Obamacare kicks in in 2015, and 100 million American have their asses bitten clean off and lose their health insurance, it will be exactly what half of them deserve, for putting this narcissistic arrogant megalomaniac in the office of President of the United States of America. Sadly though, while half of those people will be reaping the just rewards of their actions, the other half will be suffering for the actions of fools and troglodytes who couldn’t be educated even with a clue-by-four upside their noggins.

Yes, this is exactly what it has come to, America has a president who publicly flips the bird to anyone who disagrees with him, and then calls his political opponents sexually derogatory names while in the very same breath claiming that he has never been anything but respectful to them. Abandon hope all ye who enter here indeed…
What say you interpret this, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard:

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I'd say YOU hijacked your own thread, you gay fuck doll wannabe!
“Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch’intrate”,
Posted on December 2, 2013 by doriangrey1

There is no greater insult, than that insult which comes from one claiming that they have done nothing but respect you, even as they hurl yet another derogatory insult at you.

‘I… appreciate your concern about the toxic political environment right now. I do have to challenge you, though, on the notion that any citizen that disagrees with me has been “targeted and ridiculed” or that I have “made fun” of tea-baggers.’

This is not the first time that Barack Obama has displayed this level of petulant childish immature disrespect for those who do not agree with him.

Never before in American history has any occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave done more to damage the integrity and respect of the office of the President of the United States of America. Bill Clinton’s sexual adventures with Monica Lewinsky were bad, but they were never an intentional act of disrespect of the American people, just a personal glimpse into the personal moral and ethical failings of Bill Clinton the man.

Richard Nixon’s involvement in Watergate was embarrassing, but again, not because he was intentionally giving the entire nation the finger, but because of his own poor judgement which reflected more upon him, than upon the office which he held. Barack Obama’s actions on the other hand, are very much intentional acts of disrespect to the American people. Act’s which, because they are intentionally disrespectful and specifically aimed at those who do not fall lock step with his personal agenda, cannot be separated from the office he holds and thus, do not diminish him as an individual more than the office he holds.

Combine this profound disrespect for the American people, with his blatant disrespect for the United States Constitution and his constant abuse of his office ($600 MILLION DOLLARS for the Obamacare WEBSITE, Really?? are you out of your mother fucking mind???) and his tenure as President of the United States of America can only rationally or logically be seen as a national disaster that makes 1969′s Hurricane Camille look like a gentle spring shower.

I say this with more than a small degree of schadenfreude, when the employer mandate part of Obamacare kicks in in 2015, and 100 million American have their asses bitten clean off and lose their health insurance, it will be exactly what half of them deserve, for putting this narcissistic arrogant megalomaniac in the office of President of the United States of America. Sadly though, while half of those people will be reaping the just rewards of their actions, the other half will be suffering for the actions of fools and troglodytes who couldn’t be educated even with a clue-by-four upside their noggins.

Yes, this is exactly what it has come to, America has a president who publicly flips the bird to anyone who disagrees with him, and then calls his political opponents sexually derogatory names while in the very same breath claiming that he has never been anything but respectful to them. Abandon hope all ye who enter here indeed… Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Where did you get this pearl, IFFYYYEIEIO?

Publicly flipping the bird? Did you EVEN read the letter and try to put any of it into context?

You're ridiculous.

AND HIJACKING POOR IBIDIOT'S THREAD!

LMAO!

Where did you get this pearl, IFFYYYEIEIO?

Publicly flipping the bird? Did you EVEN read the letter and try to put any of it into context?

You're ridiculous.

AND HIJACKING POOR IBIDIOT'S THREAD!

LMAO!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Assy Fucked, remember that time you sissies got all upset over a Rodeo Clown....Good Times... Good Times
I'd say YOU hijacked your own thread, you gay fuck doll wannabe! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, that would be you, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard:

Why not bump a three year old thread or twelve Corpy. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

BTW, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard:

LMAO. You're out of steam, Corpy. That SEVEN WEEK meltdown must have worn you down.

Your late model HUFF is waiting! If you can't leave in a HUFF, leave in a TAXI! Just leave, shitbreath! You're yesterday's newspaper. We've got your FAG TEAM partner now!

Buh Bye!
As citizens of a nation that has turned as corrupt as this one, it would seem prudent to keep the violations of our trust in government in the forefront and not buried under the latest crimes and lies if there is ever to be a hope that we can return to the tenets of the founding of our nation..