All In The Family -- Not!

Jang Song Thaek, Kim Jong Un's Ousted Uncle, Reportedly Executed

PYONGYANG, North Korea (AP) — North Korea said Friday that it executed Kim Jong Un's uncle as a traitor for trying to seize supreme power, a stunning end for the leader's former mentor, long considered the country's No. 2....

"When you take out Jang, you're not taking out just one person — you're taking out scores if not hundreds of other people in the system. It's got to have some ripple effect"....

There was no immediate word about the fate of Jang's wife, Kim Kyong Hui, the younger sister of Kim Jong Il, although some analysts believe that because she is directly related to the nation's founder, Kim Il Sung, and has been reportedly ill, she may be spared Jang's fate. She was also seen as an important mentor to Kim Jong Un after her brother's 2011 death.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...6pLid%3D418926

And remember this story from this past summer:

Kim Jong-un's ex-lover 'executed by firing squad'

Kim Jong-un's ex-girlfriend was among a dozen well-known North Korean performers who were executed by firing squad nine days ago, according to South Korean reports.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ing-squad.html

Wonder if he will shoot Rodman if the basketball team isn't a winner.
I think they executed the ex lover because WTF banged her on one of his Asian sex trips.
an axis of evil...
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2013, 09:45 AM
I think they executed the ex lover because WTF banged her on one of his Asian sex trips. Originally Posted by bambino
I think you are eat up with the dumbass.
its one big prison camp....where you walk on eggshells with a despotically capricious paranoid warden

thinking of people under Un's thumb and having their lives taken at whim makes me ill

I was under the thumb of some people long time ago in an orphanage and while it doesn't compare to Un as they did have some check on their despotism it was still a mind altering experience to a young kid and thinking of what the North Korean people live under is such a deadening sick feeling
I think you are eat up with the dumbass. Originally Posted by WTF
Try English next time. C'mon man.
It is really difficult to fathom that there are still Regimes like this in existence in the 21st century.
It is really difficult to fathom that there are still Regimes like this in existence in the 21st century. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I'm shocked.
  • CJ7
  • 12-13-2013, 02:53 PM
I'm shocked. Originally Posted by bambino

there you go again .... it's spelled STUPID.
  • CJ7
  • 12-13-2013, 03:11 PM
I watched a news clip prior to the execution ... dear old Unc was stripped of his military uniform, and title, handcuffed behind his back, made to wear prison uniform, and stare downward as he was being paraded to and fro in front of the public ...

what do the people in general think will happen to them if Un did that to his own blood ? sounds like its time for Daddy Drone to visit the NK Palace when all the chickenshits are sleeping.
...wonder who's up for a promotion?
– “I hate the fact that he’s doing that [human rights violations], but the fact is that, you know what, that’s a human being, though. He let his guard down one day to me, a friend.” Dennis Rodman
– “He loves power. He loves control because others, you know, dad and stuff like that, but he’s just a great guy. He’s just a great guy.” Dennis Rodman