The only way to handle thugs...

Don't forget this on your fishing trip...never know what you might catch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg2WnSz2l9o
13 percent of the population. 51 percent of the murders.

Who should be afraid of who?

Who should be afraid of who? Originally Posted by Lou Spowells

Depends on your race, I suppose--- seeing that most white folk are murdered by other white folk... and most black folk are murdered by other black folk.
Depends on your race, I suppose--- seeing that most white folk are murdered by other white folk... and most black folk are murdered by other black folk. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Not even close. 90 percent of interracial violent crime involves a black suspect. White people are much safer white neighborhoods....shit, even black people are safer in white neighborhoods.
That quite literally doesn't change the fact that 87% of all white victims are murdered by white perpetrators. And 89% of all black victims are murdered by black perpetrators. Which, was EXACTLY what I stated. I'm white (11% AA, but nobody would know that without meeting my grandmother). I live in a neighborhood that is 92% black. I've never had a problem in this neighborhood (bought because the price was right). People find trouble in neighborhoods like mine because they go looking for it.
GP...don't confuse these Trumptards with facts....they would rather believe what they want
Don't forget this on your fishing trip...never know what you might catch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg2WnSz2l9o Originally Posted by bb1961

video is in 2017. I believe he died 2 years ago. great guy.
I have some legal issue I can't get one, do think someone in hobby will sell me one? I have never pick up one with out going off. If that was me mine would be red hot. I believe if own one you going to use it.
Why steal some old shoe, he wip out the thing you need to steal, I see some with one in store I think about taking it.
  • oeb11
  • 08-05-2020, 09:32 AM
That quite literally doesn't change the fact that 87% of all white victims are murdered by white perpetrators. And 89% of all black victims are murdered by black perpetrators. Which, was EXACTLY what I stated. I'm white (11% AA, but nobody would know that without meeting my grandmother). I live in a neighborhood that is 92% black. I've never had a problem in this neighborhood (bought because the price was right). People find trouble in neighborhoods like mine because they go looking for it. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

While i agree , Grace - Please post your source reference. Thanks
I take you live in Detroit with 12 foot fences around house and razor white at top.

Who should be afraid of who? Originally Posted by Lou Spowells

While that 13% number is correct, the more important number is, how many of that 13% actually commit violent crimes like murder and rape and that takes you down to about 6%.

So in effect, we have 6% of the population, Black males between 16 to 45 ( approx. ) committing approx. 50% or more of the violent crime.
That quite literally doesn't change the fact that 87% of all white victims are murdered by white perpetrators. And 89% of all black victims are murdered by black perpetrators. Which, was EXACTLY what I stated. I'm white (11% AA, but nobody would know that without meeting my grandmother). I live in a neighborhood that is 92% black. I've never had a problem in this neighborhood (bought because the price was right). People find trouble in neighborhoods like mine because they go looking for it. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Well then..

Why are so many people upset whites killing blacks, when it happens the other 2ay around much much much more often?

While that comparison is correct, it doesn't reflect the amount of crime by one race compared to the other. As I said above, Black males comprising about 6% of the population, are committing about 50% of the violent crime in America.

Name any city in America where most violent crime is committed by Whites? What city in America is seeing White children as young as one, sitting in a stroller or a 4 year old, 9 year old out playing, are being gunned down by White males?

While you are lucky as am I to be living in a neighborhood not plagued by gun violence, we are the exception to what many Black neighborhoods go through.

Taking AR-15's off the street while perhaps an admirable goal, is not going to stop the killings in Chicago and a multitude of other American cities. You might spare some White people death by gun with AR-15's, banning them is not going to significantly impact the deaths of Blacks. The only way to stop the deaths of Black children, is to incarcerate for life or death penalty of those committing these crimes and that means locking up hundreds if not thousands of Black males unless of course we can give them all $20 an hour jobs which of course won't stop this carnage.

If you disagree with anything I have just said, please, let me know.
While that 13% number is correct, the more important number is, how many of that 13% actually commit violent crimes like murder and rape and that takes you down to about 6%.

So in effect, we have 6% of the population, Black males between 16 to 45 ( approx. ) committing approx. 50% or more of the violent crime. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

that's the correct stat. 13/90 is wrong in both ways, clearly not all 13% .. all blacks male or female are criminals. 90% is also wrong as plenty of white and hispanic fucktards commit crimes too. no one would or should believe that only 10% of crime is committed by non-blacks.

i've seen the stat at 6/57. so your 50% or more is generally correct. call it 6/55 and round it down a bit and that's close enough.