Attempt to Set Police Precinct Ablaze is Attempted Murder

What a difference a few days make huh? The terrible Federal agents are now off the front lines and the Portland police are there but now the "peaceful protester's" are attempted murderers for doing the very same thing they were doing before with the support of the same Mayor now calling them attempted murderers.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/vi...er/vp-BB17FQ4O

Portland Mayor Calls Protesters’ Attempt to Set Police Precinct Ablaze Attempted Murder
  • oeb11
  • 08-07-2020, 03:03 PM
Mayor jenny was just fine with her pet 'Protestors' takinig over CHOP until they surrounded her Home.

Then that was different. That was Seattle.

Mayor Wheeler and jenny are both marxist DPST's who think they can control their 'Brownshirt " arms of OBLM and AniFa - wheeler got a rude awakening when he was tear gassed by antiFa while trying to explain "I'm with you (referring to antiFa) - LOL Wheler is trying to cover his ass - the people in Portland who do not favor lawlessness and rioting will vote their next election.

DPST leades have enabled these violent revolutionary groups who want the total destruction and burning of Everything to the ground. They are not controllable.

When Violent insurrection attacks our government buildings and people with firebombs - they need to be met with overwhelming military force and put down into holes in the ground permanently.
The women can be sent overseas to support our troops.
The women can be sent overseas to support our troops. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
If I didn’t knows better, good buddy, I’d say yous were advocating for some kinds of forced human trafficking.

On another note, Portland is a great American city, with great donuts and mild summers.
If I didn’t knows better, good buddy, I’d say yous were advocating for some kinds of forced human trafficking.

On another note, Portland is a great American city, with great donuts and mild summers. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Fat fucks eating donuts who die of COVID-19 due to respiratory problems?
Fat fucks eating donuts who die of COVID-19 due to respiratory problems? Originally Posted by friendly fred

upload photo to web
Sure would NOT be a pity if some of those anarchists got arrested and charged with Federal crimes that were upgraded because of terrorist charges and faced multiple years of prison time.

Oh snap, that already happened. I wonder what their cell mate Bubba with think of his new boy toy sporting his man-bun. It's like Christmas in July
Portlandia crime rate in july is higher then the past 30 YEARS ( must be the peaceful protesting )
Portlandia crime rate in july is higher then the past 30 YEARS ( must be the peaceful protesting ) Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Liberals fuck up every city they govern with their permissive attitudes towards criminals.

Cops need to go kick ass with those pussy rioters.

As for those fat "moms" in yellow shirts they need a different form of exercise and fewer donuts.
I have the feeling after seeing the polling that 75% ( probably more ) Blacks want the same number of police or more, we are going to be surprised at the percentage of Black votes Trump gets this time.
I have the feeling after seeing the polling that 75% ( probably more ) Blacks want the same number of police or more, we are going to be surprised at the percentage of Black votes Trump gets this time. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
It would be awesome if he increases the black vote.

I'm also hoping Hispanics see how Joe is ignoring them (not even apparently considering a Hispanic woman for VP) and decide Trump isn't so bad after all.
I have the feeling after seeing the polling that 75% ( probably more ) Blacks want the same number of police or more, we are going to be surprised at the percentage of Black votes Trump gets this time. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
It would be awesome if he increases the black vote.

I'm also hoping Hispanics see how Joe is ignoring them (not even apparently considering a Hispanic woman for VP) and decide Trump isn't so bad after all. Originally Posted by friendly fred

it would be awesome if he can double the black vote.

he got 8% last election.

now, what about the jews? haven't heard much on that front considering that DP is getting more anti-semitic with each passing year.
it would be awesome if he can double the black vote.

he got 8% last election.

now, what about the jews? haven't heard much on that front considering that DP is getting more anti-semitic with each passing year. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The Jewish people I know are Republicans but like many Trump supporters, are tired of arguing with the anarchist DPST faggots on the left about it.

So they go about their business and we get together and complain about it after our responsibilities are complete for the day.

They also complain about fat people who do not at least pay their own way.

Fuck, there are more and more fat people every day out there!

If Trump got 2/3rd's of the fat people to vote for him he would win the election!
  • oeb11
  • 08-09-2020, 11:52 AM
Obesity is a national health issue - caused by too much eating and not enough exercise.

simplistically - it is calories in - v - Calories out.

https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html - more than 40% of Americans are obese . It is a major public health issue.

DPST's are eyeing Obesity as the latest of their Plantation groups. 'Obesity rights" for the calorically enhanced!!! Federal Laws against discrimination against the 'calorically enhanced' in all matters - including forced dating and marriage for those 'calorically enhanced' victims of 'obesity discrimination'!!!

It is coming - Stacy Abrams is major proponent of federal legislation for the 'calorically enhanced"!!
Obesity is a national health issue - caused by too much eating and not enough exercise.

simplistically - it is calories in - v - Calories out.

https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html - more than 40% of Americans are obese . It is a major public health issue.

DPST's are eyeing Obesity as the latest of their Plantation groups. 'Obesity rights" for the calorically enhanced!!! Federal Laws against discrimination against the 'calorically enhanced' in all matters - including forced dating and marriage for those 'calorically enhanced' victims of 'obesity discrimination'!!!

It is coming - Stacy Abrams is major proponent of federal legislation for the 'calorically enhanced"!! Originally Posted by oeb11
It would be in Stacy Abrams self interest to promote obesity acceptance. She would benefit greatly from "fat privilege" and she could continue to eat a bunch of sugary foods like the poor self control weak person that she is!

Donuts are likely scared to death when they see her coming!

42% of Americans are obese? Fuck!!!! That is disgusting (except for those who are self supporting, of course)