The Yankee Shitz

Heard of the China Virus? Well now we’ve got the Yankee Shitz!

Thank yous Trump! We now have hundreds of innocent Canadians suffering from a new salmonella outbreak because of tainted imports from the planet’s sickest country.

Thankfullys Trudeau extended the US border closure.

Onions! Jeez!

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/onion...call-1.5678721
Heard of the China Virus? Well now we’ve got the Yankee Shitz!

Thank yous Trump! We now have hundreds of innocent Canadians suffering from a new salmonella outbreak because of tainted imports from the planet’s sickest country.

Thankfullys Trudeau extended the US border closure.

Onions! Jeez!

https://www.cbc.ca/news/health/onion...call-1.5678721 Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Fuck those Canadian faggots!
Fuck those Canadian faggots! Originally Posted by friendly fred
I’d say to come and get it, but Yanks aren’t allowed, so...
I’d say to come and get it, but Yanks aren’t allowed, so... Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I've already been to Canada anyway - actually a pleasant enough place except for the left wing faggots.

Not too many [redacteds] either...

On the other hand and as you are aware, I like Asians, who with their industriousness really are sprucing that place up.

I would welcome you back but why pretend I like you and my spinach is ready so off I go...[redacted] you, [redacted].
I've already been to Canada anyway - actually a pleasant enough place except for the left wing faggots.

Not too many [redacteds] either...

On the other hand and as you are aware, I like Asians, who with their industriousness really are sprucing that place up. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Are yous really referrings to [redacteds]?
eye see the obnoxious std is back.
Are yous really referrings to [redacteds]? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Damn right I am.
Damn right I am. Originally Posted by friendly fred
But we’ve gots tainted American oignions.
But yous gots my tainted ass back. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
FIFY
Yous self-anointed 5 stars is gone...ASSWIPE!!
don't feed the troll ...

u won't see me replying to any thread he starts .. let him starve

BASHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
now isn’t that just first class! I leaves this forum in your hands for three little months and look what yous did to it? Yous have a lot of explaining to do. Much has happened under your supervision.

PM Trudeau built our wall and Trump can’t give yous a COVId test. But he can send your kids to school and conduct a biological attack on Canada. Was that retaliation?

I suppose that’s why yous are so agitated.
I've been taking 5 big shits a day for years.

Hoehummer. Fetch me a drink, boy.
"Sickest?" Even a modestly intelligent person knows that your POV is twisted, perverted and untrue.

You would be remiss if you don't notice that Ingraham is using statistics published in the New York Times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alJDB2N3XfU