Encounter: A little STG curiosity

User ID: -
Date: Week of 12/15/19
Name: Not sure lol
Phone: 8503478302
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fe...l/318840754026
City: Fort Walton Beach
State: Florida
Address: Near Walmart
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: lfk, cg, k9, bbbj
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brunette past her shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Looks exactly like the pictures in her ad.
Recommendation: Yes
Excellent review, my friend. I might have to check her out.
Me too...
I had a great time with her a couple of years back. She was takeout from club 10 :-)
She now requires $ deposit so I'm going to pass. Sadly
why are you commenting on a 5 year old review lmao
Because it's the only review of her I could find and I wanted to update with what just happened in case someone else is looking for info. Why are you commenting on my comment ? ��
What girl are you talking about? The link is dead, okaloosa... has been dead for a while. i feel like it's been more than a year since they moved to /posts/okaloosa. anyway, googling her number didn't help either.

i am surprised epg hasn't closed this thread.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed