2020 GOBC Pledge Class Time

It seems like just yesterday....

But YES!!
It's that time of year again! The start of the GOBC Calendar year is once again upon us... and yup, that means the GOBC is now accepting applications for it's 2020 Pledge Class!

Details and applications will be available at the September Parade. Don't miss your chance to party with the cool kids!
ins other words someone gonna farts ins a ...styrofoam cooler a warm genny ...light whiles the ...three other ol ...cucks whos were still lucid enoughs ta drives ta ...the trailer park wills laugh while fightin ...over the salami an wonder ...bread sandwich sittin on tops ...a the ...washin machine box bein ...used ...as a table

ah rats, them again errrrr WTF
ins other words someone gonna farts ins a ...styrofoam cooler a warm genny ...light whiles the ...three other ol ...cucks whos were still lucid enoughs ta drives ta ...the trailer park wills laugh while fightin ...over the salami an wonder ...bread sandwich sittin on tops ...a the ...washin machine box bein ...used ...as a table
Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Damn. If I wuzn't already a member....I sure as hell wouldn't miss THAT!! I mean...the only thing missing is...you!!

I told myself I would ask to join

when I could come up with anything

anything

id rather do less

and that was a couple years ago
and ive actually snaked

most likely , used tampons

from a sewer line
Do we get a chance at the pregnant girl you have as your avatar
So would I have to blow every member personally, or can we just do a big group sesh?
Do we get a chance at the pregnant girl you have as your avatar Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
I can tell you that she will be there.... no telling if you have a "chance" with her.... She's pretty particular....

So would I have to blow every member personally, or can we just do a big group sesh? Originally Posted by Weirdtimmy
Most pledges opt to have the UTR they bring do all of the blowing.... but if that's yer thing....maybe you'd rather attend the Plastic Man Tribute.....
So would I have to blow every member personally, or can we just do a big group sesh? Originally Posted by Weirdtimmy
We'll do ya a favor and just do a bukkake thang....yer welcome in advance.

And...of course....yer buyin...

I told myself I would ask to join

when I could come up with anything

anything

id rather do less

and that was a couple years ago Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Too bad. It's been too long. We ain't really such a bad lot...

And we wouldn't make YOU do the bukkake thang...

Didnt know you were into that stuff WT?

No judgements here
timmy's okay...we're gonna let him come with no drama...but he IS buyin...

Didnt know you were into that stuff WT?

No judgements here Originally Posted by Notuagain
stills here?
Lol