House cleaning

Anyone know a girl in buffalo area that does nude house cleaning?
How could they keep your house clean when most can't wash their own cracks?
look for the "home invasion's are us" label
Are you looking for an actual reoccurring service where your house is actually cleaned by the naked woman, or do you just want a woman to come over in a short skirt and bend over a lot with a feather duster once or twice?
Anyone know a girl Originally Posted by sanefromblo
What's a "girl"?

My memory isn't as great
But
At one time I believe recalling

PLastic Man offering something along these lines?
Actual reoccurring service but something good to look at.
That's... a cute idea. Out of curiosity, would you expect to play with her before(or after)?
Or, would she come in, change into uniform (aka, stripping, and stepping nervously out of the bathroom - I saw you drop the thermostat down a few degrees before she came over, you dirty dog!); She cleans, and when she's finished she stands in front of you with her hands clasped in front of her, slightly pushing her breasts up, asks if there's anything else you need - (Oh man, that would be the fun part....!) and you tell her no? Or, maybe... yes, and on the nights you say yes she'll know she's getting an extra tip?

This is an inspiring, fun scenario. I hope you find someone who can really bring it to life for you!
What's a "girl"?

My memory isn't as great
But
At one time I believe recalling

PLastic Man offering something along these lines? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
plastic man ...has offered ...lots

...ans delivered even ...mores
That's... a cute idea. Out of curiosity, would you expect to play with her before(or after)?
Or, would she come in, change into uniform (aka, stripping, and stepping nervously out of the bathroom - I saw you drop the thermostat down a few degrees before she came over, you dirty dog!); She cleans, and when she's finished she stands in front of you with her hands clasped in front of her, slightly pushing her breasts up, asks if there's anything else you need - (Oh man, that would be the fun part....!) and you tell her no? Or, maybe... yes, and on the nights you say yes she'll know she's getting an extra tip?

This is an inspiring, fun scenario. I hope you find someone who can really bring it to life for you! Originally Posted by valkyra

Hmmm..Love your imagination and scenario Valkyra!
Hmmm..Love your imagination and scenario Valkyra! Originally Posted by H5678J
I didn't come up with it lol! Just explained how I saw it happen in my head, which is hopefully what the OP had in mind. And now I really hope he finds lol. Unfortunately not within my capabilities to offer. But the right provider could have a lot of fun with it.
I didn't come up with it lol! Just explained how I saw it happen in my head, which is hopefully what the OP had in mind. And now I really hope he finds lol. Unfortunately not within my capabilities to offer. But the right provider could have a lot of fun with it. Originally Posted by valkyra
the cleaning part, or being told "no" you can't have my dick part ????
the cleaning part, or being told "no" you can't have my dick part ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Prolly cuz she's incall only.
Prolly cuz she's incall only. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
that's right I don't travel or do any kind of outcall. Lots of ladies do though, and I'm sure someone would be open the idea
Yeah that would be fun and depends on the girl and mood